Chapter 6.2

Hey!

This story is about two chapters away from being completed.  After this part there is another point of view from Sarena and then an unknown point of view as the final chapter.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and remember to

Vote 

Comment 

Share

:) xxxxxx

...................................................................................................................................................

Jamie´s view

I felt this strange pulling sensation around my heart again. What is that feeling? Could it be love? No, that is a ridiculous thought to think. Blackthorns do not feel any type of feeling expect for hate. Love is bad and clouds your sense of judgement. I decided to ignore that feeking and thankfully it faded away.

Arianna, my mother, came towards me to check how I was getting on with sharpening the weapons which would be needed for training purposes. I have only been here for a hours and already Arianna has giving me a lot of control of power.  As she leant in the door of the bright sword room looking down on me, a alarm suddenly sounded. I sprang to my feet as my mother raced past me towards the window.

“That little beast!”

She spat. I may not see what she is seeing through the window, but I could guess who she was taking about.  The little angel Sarena, with her long golden hair and her beautiful white wings and that sparkle of life in her ice blue eyes.  The sound of my mother’s hand colliding with my cheek brought me back to my senses.

“ How dare you think such disgusting thoughts, I thought I taught you better than this. “

Her eyes flashed again, so did mine. That little bit of control over my own body , my old self slipped away again and I was pushed to the back of my mind as my mom clicked a necklace around my neck and marched me out of the room and pulled me towards a tunnel.

We emerged in a cave lit up by several torches along the wall.  My mother was curled around my upper arm as that pulling sensation came back with an overwhelming force. I screamed out in pain not only because of that pull around my heart, but also because of the sharp fingernails digging into my arm. That was it, all control over my body was gone. I had just been turned into a mindless slave.

A gust of wind hit me as the little angel touched down opposite me.

“Let Jamie go , you witch!”

She yelled at the top of my lungs. Arianna released me and an invisible force made me fly at Sarena and know her to the ground as a blood-chilling scream erupted around me.