Advice From A Computer Geneous Stoner and Punk Girl

I stared at myself in the mirror. It was my first day at Jaspar Creek High. I was dressed in a loose gray tank-top made of t-shirt material, dark, ripped skinny jeans and a brown leather belt with my white Nikes. I had my tank-top tucked into my jeans and my brown hair was wavy from the braid I slept in. I grabbed my denim backpack, wallet, and keys and left my room. I walked into the kitchen wear Georgia Rose was wrapping up a breakfast sandwhich in a napkin.

        "Here's your breakfast. Have a good day. I won't be here tonight but your father should be. Try not to kill him you hear? He still signs my checks." she says. I smile as I take a bite of the savory sandwhich. I thank her and go to my car. I turn on my radio and turn the volume up (as usual) and back out of the drive way. I follow the directions from the GPS to a giagantic school. There's a huge lawn filled with students exchanging notes and athletes passing a ball back and forth. As I circle the lot for a parking spot, I notice students getting out of fancy cars. Camers, Mustangs, even Rolce Royals like mine. Everyone is dressed in some sort of fancy, expensive loking outfit. Most of the guys were Sperries or crisp clean Jordans. The girls are covered in make-up and wear heels higher than their IQs most likely. And could those shirts get any tighter?

I finally find a spot and pull into it. I turn the car off and put on my sunglasses. I step out of my car as another one was pulling up behind me. It was a red Camero convertible. In it was a blonde in the driver seat, a mixed girl in the passanger seat and an Asian girl in the back.

"Excuse me. You must me be new. Sorry to tell you this sweetie, but this is my parking spot. So if you could just find a fferent spot that would be great." says the blonde. I just give her a smirk and a cocky stare through my glasses. I hold the kays in my left hand and my back pack in the other.

"Sorry sweetie, you're new to this too. Sorry to tell you this but," I pause, lifting my keys up by my ear. "I really don't  give two shits." I press the lock button in the key and begin to walk away smiling. I hear a car door open and a pair of heels getting closer to me. I turn and see the blonde in front of me. She had icy blue eyes and stick straight hair. She was tall, even without the heels. She was skinny and had the most natural looking spray tan I've ever seen.

"Excuse me but you can't do that. I've been parking there since Sofmore year." she says crossing her arms. I cross mine too. Soon, there's a small croud around us.

"So? Free country." I say. She glares at me and bites the inside of her cheek. She's pissed now. Good.

"So. Just because you might be new doesn't mean you can go and get away with everything." she snaps.I take a step closer to her and lock eyes.

"And just because you strap on your heels and clip in your extensions every morning doesn't make you superior than everyone else." I say smiling. Her jaw drops and with that I turn and walk away. "Have a nice day you Highness." I say with a wave of my hand. I hear people whisper things as I walk by. Some "Check out the new chick." or "She's hot." I even hear things from a few moments ago. "That's the girl who told off Jenna" I'll admit it, these make me smile a little. I always liked this kind of attention. When I enter the school, it looks like a freaking castle. The floors were gray marble and the walls were painted with murals and portraits. Red lockers and classroom doors were to the sides, along with even more students. Some nerdy looking, others were lean from sports. Some even looked like they stepped out of an issue of Vouge.

I find my locker on the third floor and open it with the combination. The locker already contains the books I need for classes. I look at my scheduel and see that I have Physics first period, then Journalism, then Lunch, English, Gym, History, and my last period is a "free period". I grab my Physics book and close my locker.