B is M. I. A

Quinn's POV
8:45 am

We walk towards the basketball court, when B starts to head off. I grab her wrist "Hey um, you gonna have lunch with us today?" I ask trying not to sound too clingy. She smiled and nodded " Sure, I'll be there. Bye!" she kisses me on the cheek and walks off to her Entourage. I feel a pout mesh into my face even though I didn't wanna be jelous. Jack ruffles my hair, "calm down sis. It's only been a week, she'll realize how much she misses you and come running into your long gay arms." He hugs himself while mimicking B and I, I let out a snort and punch his arm.

Jack is probably right, but I'm scared more because clubs are starting up next week and I'm afraid I'll be too busy with engineering and she'll be too busy with her friends and we'll end up drifting apart. " Hey you guys won't drift apart so stop thinking that." Says jack while flicking my forehead, sometimes it totally amazes me how he can read my mind like that.

"yeah you're right I'm just overreacting is all. Whatever as long as I got you I'm all good!" I give him a flick on the forehead back, We run to the basketball court and play with the guys. When class starts we go our separate ways, as I walk to class I see Mia. She notices me and runs over " HEY! we haven't talked since fourth of July ahha how have you and Jack been?" she's as hyper as ever and beautiful. " I've been good so has Jack, you know just getting through stupid highschool crap."

Mia nods and looks at her phone, she probably has class rn but chose to talk to me. " So how has Rei been?" I ask Mia, I felt like I should get to know about Rei more so we can all be friends. " OH! Their great, they started taking art classes and really seam to like it. I've been teaching my friends sign so I can introduce them because they talk fast like me." Mia seams to light up when she talks about Rei which is good cause I love her happy side.

She realizes she's blabbering and stops herself "sorry hahaha you probably have to get to class so I'll let you go then! Bye Quinn!" she runs off down the hallway, I smile and head towards my first period. Glad clubs are starting soon.

W

Lunch comes along and I wait for B at the entrance of the cafeteria, jack waits with me for a bit. He takes a bite of his apple "you know waiting only makes time go by slower." he says with a mouth full. I nod my head, I look around the cafeteria to see if she entered another way but nothing. Z makes her way towards us and leans on the wall, Jack and I give her a fist bump.

"sup nerds what y'all doin at the door? Selling??" she whispers to us, I laugh at her question and shake my head. "nah we're waiting for B." I tell her while pointing to the door, she makes a face that's hard to read, like a fake smile but also genuine. "Still waiting for cheer? She hasn't showed up to lunch with us in a week now." I feel my chest ache at Z's statement, she's right but B wouldn't abandon us she's better than that.

" She'll show up. I know it." I say in a stern voice, the door opens and I see B. My eyes widen and all of everything feels bright " B I knew you would come." I go to give her a kiss but she stops me, I give her a confused look until I notice her " friends" are behind her. "oh hi guys are you joining us?" I ask not actually wanting them to.

B has an uncomfortable look on her face, my face scrunches up in confusion. "What's up ba- um B?" I ask. "Actually the girls and I were gonna go to Panera and get salads. You can totally come if you want!" she says in a panic.

I frown and hang my head low, " no it's fine. Go hang with your friends, I'll just stay here.Bye." I walk off into the hallway, I hear B call out for me but I keep walking because I don't want her to see me crying.