Wonder what this could be?

MariQuinn's POV

After the bag situation we all filed on the bus and made our way to the hotel. It was a longer ride so I listen to some music while I sketched. I listened to:

Believer by Imagine Dragons

Lips are Movin' by Meghan Trainor

And Rewrite The Stars by Zac Effron and Zendaya

After the last song we pulled up and I put everything away but before I could put away my practice sketch pad Alya came and yelled at me, "You are so worthless! I can't believe I was ever your friend! You are a horrible person for saying those things about Lila!"

Then she grabbed my Practice Sketch pad and ripped it to shreds. Luckily it was only my Practice one so there wasn't many things in it. After she did that she stormed of but before she did she said, "you better watch you back!"

I was wondering what they would do this time. Stab me? Lock me in a dumpster? Put me in a coma for the third time? I don't know yet. I'm guessing that I will find out soon.

We walk in the hotel and I'm immediately hit with inspiration. The walls are a white modern color, there is a waterfall fountain over to the side, the furniture is black/dark grey leather, and there are plants by the side of every door. I try to memorize everything so I can draw an outfit later. I walk up to the receptionist named Harper (name tag once again) and ask for the room keys under the name MariQuinn. When I head back to my impatient class I start handing out keycards. The pairs are, Chloé and Me, Luka and Kim, Kagami and Alix, Alya and Lila, Nathaniel and Marc, Adrien gets the presidential suite because of his Father, Rose and Juleka, Ivan and Mylene, and Mrs. Bustier gets her own room. Me and Chloe got the Royal suite but we didn't want anyone to know because we don't want to drama so I start walking to the elevators with Chloe.

I press the button but the elevator is taking forever to pick us up so now I'm stuck in an elevator with Alya and Lila. We can't show them what floor we are on so we don't press any buttons yet. "Hey Mari-Trash what room did you get?" Alya asked.

"Non ya."

"Non ya what?"

"Non ya beeswax."

"W-we we-were just t-trying to b-b-be nice!" Lila said through fake tears.

Next thing I know I feel a sting on my cheek. Alya had slapped me. I had to hold Chloe back before she ripped their heads off but to be honest I was pretty close to doing so myself.

They walk out of the elevator and wait for us to come out. We didn't. We waited for it to close and when it did I saw there confused faces. I clicked the top floor where the Royal Suite is.

Alya's POV (bet you didn't expect that.)

When we stepped out of the elevator we turned around and waited for them to out of it. They didn't. They waited for it to close. When the door closed I was beyond confused because we were told to go to our rooms and everyone except Adrien's room is on the 8th floor aka where we were.

You in is that thing above the elevator that tells you what level the elevator is on? Yeah we looked at that and it was going up. Up to the top floor aka the ROYAL SUITE aka the 25th floor! Why are they going up there?! We go down to the receptionist and asked, "Excuse me but we are in the French Class and we were trying to find all of our classmates for our teacher so we can invite them to do something and we can't seem to find them. Do you think that you may be able to help us?"

"Well the only rooms that are not on your floor are Adrien Agreste's, Chloe Bourgeois, and a Marinette Dupain-Cheng." (She informed them that if anyone asked about her than say Marinette Dupain-Cheng not MariQuinn Ivy which is her real name.) "Which are the Presidential suite and the Royal Suite."

"Who has whose?"

"Mr. Agreste has the Presidential and the other two have to Royal. Anything else you need help with today Madam?"

"No that will be it. Oh actually when we come back down we need you to deliver something to the Royal Suite. Do you mind?" Lila said in her kind words.

"Of course not!"

"Okay then Thank you goodbye!"

"Well this is interesting. I think we should give them a little invitation!" Lila said.

"Good idea! But what for? We should do a competition for Marinette to embarrass herself in front of everyone with her clumsiness!"

"Ooh that's good but what?"

"How about dance!"

"Sure!"

Marinette's POV

We had just finished up packing when we heard a knock at the door. I opened it to reveal a man wearing a butler uniform with a letter in hand. His name tag said "Gilbert"

"Good day! We have a letter for you from your class. They said it was very imperative that you read it at once." He said with a heavy British accent.

"Thank you Monsieur!" I replied.

I wonder what this could be! I walk over to Chloe and said, "we got a letter from the class. They said 'it is imperative that we read it at once!'" I said the last sentence with an awful fake British accent.

We both laughed then I opened to card it said...

I could have made this longer but I'm to lazy. So yeah see you in the next chapter!

-Bug Out!🐞🐈‍⬛