INFO PAGE [Read Before Proceeding to the Story]

➤ All the characters (except the ones I made) belong to their respectful owner Yana Toboso

➤ The cover pic does not belong to me

➤ Do not copy this story on other websites

➤ The following story will consist of heavy Otome terminology so, I would advise you to get familiar with the Otome concept and terms which are given below ↓

✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎

OTOME GAME - It is a story-based video game targeted towards women. The main objective of the game is to develop a romantic relationship between the player and selectable male characters inside the game.

LI (LOVE INTERESTS) - The term LI (Love interests) refers to the selectable or conquerable characters in the game. The player can only develop a romantic relationship with these characters.

NPC (NON-PLAYABLE CHARACTERS) - The term NPC (Non-playable characters) refers to the characters which are interactable in the game, but the player cannot form a romantic relationship with them.

CHOICE SYSTEM - In otome games, certain chapters require you to choose between various options, the option you choose affects your relationship with the LI, the story, and the ending you will get.

ENDINGS - Endings as the name suggests refer to the ending you get based on the choices you made during the main story.

PROLOGUE - The introductory chapter where you get to meet the LI's and learn about the story of the otome is known as a prologue.

CHARACTER ROUTE - Each selectable character in otome games have their own route. The player can choose any one character and play their route.

MC (MAIN CHARACTER) - MC (Main character) is the female character the player plays as in the otome.

✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎

Now that you know the basic stuff, let's get this story started!