CHP 6: Love Advice?

CHP 6: Love Advice?

I'm friends with Grell. My friends would have died outta jealousy if they were here, as I think these thoughts, unconsciously the corners of my lips turn upwards, forming a smile. "Is there something funny going on? " Grell's question snaps me back to reality, "Oh no, I was thinking something else, by the way, I'm (Y/N), daughter of Duke Wright, " I reply. Grell listens to my reply and flips his hair, "I'm Grell. Grell Sutcliffe, my darling. As for who I am, you'll learn that with time, " he states boldly. I know who you are, even if you don't tell me. "Thank you for saving me. You can visit me anytime you wish to, " I give him a polite bow, "Oh, don't worry about it, Anyways see you later, darling! " he waves me goodbye and vanishes into the dark alley. I also return back to the carriage.

"Phew, I ran too far, " I catch my breath after reaching the carriage. Thankfully, the duchess is still inside the shop, otherwise, I'd have a lot of explaining to do. I decide to wait for her inside the carriage instead of standing outside. Man, I feel like a boss. Last night I was moping on how I failed to meet Grell, and look at me now, not only did I meet him, but also we are friends now! I will beat you game, just you wait! I fist pump when the carriage door suddenly opens, "Oh my, what are you doing? " the duchess looks at me surprised and puzzled at the same time, "That was...uh happiness of spending time with you, " I say awkwardly. She giggles and gets inside the carriage. Ok, that was embarrassing. I blush slightly as the carriage sets off back to the mansion.

"Ugh, it's bitter, " I gently set the teacup down on the table. Currently, I am enjoying my tea time on the balcony after a 'tiring' day, according to the people of this era. "It seems that the earl grey is not to your liking, lady (Y/N), " Isabella states, taking the teacup away from the table. You kidding me? That is Ciel's favorite drink? It matches his personality, but not mine. I slowly take a bite of banana scones, and its sweetness fills my mouth. Now, that's what I'm talking about. I enjoy the flavor when suddenly I hear a familiar voice, "OOH scones! I'm definitely taking one, " suddenly, Grell appears out of nowhere and takes one scone from the plate. "Grell!? " I yell, in surprise. Wait, Isabelle will see him! I look behind me, but she's nowhere to be found. "Relax darling, she is long gone, " he says, taking another scone from the plate.

I sit back down on my chair and look at him. "Hm? Aren't you going to ask me how I came here? " he asks, "Will you tell me If I asked you? " I tilt my head slightly, waiting for his reply. "Of course! Why wouldn't I? " he childishly crosses his arms, "Very well then, how did you get here? " I ask with a smile, "It's a secret! " he replies with a wink. This guy...I know he's extremely flamboyant and outspoken, but really he annoys me sometimes. No, cool down, you need be on his good side. I take a deep breath and ask him another question, "So, what brings you here? " at my question, he grabs both of my hands.

"I need your help! " he states loudly, "My help? " I look at him puzzled, "Yes! You are my one and only friend who can help me! " he gives me his puppy dog eyes, which seem to be working on me well. "What is it? " I wonder what he wants my help in, "I need you to give me tips so, I can win the heart of my beloved! " his unexpected statement baffles me for a moment. He wants love advice, I should have guessed. "Oh, is that so? Well, tell me about that person a little, " it's freaking Sebastian, anyone with a little IQ can guess that. "He's devilishly handsome. His one look will take your breath away! Ruby red eyes, silky black hair, slim figure, attractive smile, " he continues to describe him proudly. That's an accurate description, but why do I feel like he is only commenting on his looks.

"Grell, I get that he is attractive, but what is his personality like? " I interrupt him between his essay on Sebastian, "Personality? " he looks at me perplexed and at a loss of words. I knew it. He really doesn't have a clue about his personality, or rather, he doesn't care. "Well, why don't you see that for yourself? " he says. "See it myself? " what's he saying? "Yes! Tomorrow come with me! I'll show him to you! " he happily tells me. This seems like a great chance to meet him again, better not lose it! "Sure! I'd love to! " sorry Grell, I know I'm taking advantage of your kindness, but I must beat this game. "Then it's settled! See you tomorrow then! " he gets up from his seat and jumps from the balcony hyped up. He forgot he was acting like a human. I chuckle as I look at the orange sunset.

Chp 6 End