CHP 1: Damn you Game!

CHP 1: Damn You Game!

All I wanted was to beat this otome and boast about it on the internet. I never imagined I would end up inside this game. If someone would ask me that, do I feel anxious or shocked right now, my answer would be no. I have watched and read too many isekai anime and manga to be shocked. I'd say it was rather unexpected since I always thought this sorta stuff was fictional. At any rate, I need to prepare myself. I take a deep breath and close my eyes gathering all the info I can about the otome.

Black Butler: A maiden's dream adventure is an otome that was released last year, and as the name suggests, it was based on the popular anime Black Butler. It got 1M+ downloads on the first week of its release, and unlike the other otome games where you can choose the character route you want to play, this game has no such thing. After the prologue ends, there will only be one main story that you can play it is of 30 chapters. During the main story, you will be given a ton of choices that will determine the ending you get. It stayed No.1 in the impossible to complete game list due to its insanely difficult choice system. It didn't matter how much you tried getting a bad end was given thing, but I was different. I was determined to beat this game. The game has four LI's, and each of them have their own happy end. I got the happy end of the last remaining character, but suddenly a notification screen popped up saying I had unlocked the hell mode and if I wished to play it. I was too hyped up and clicked yes, which led me to where I am right now. I never thought hell mode would require for me to go inside the game.

I open my eyes and get up from my unfamiliar bed. I walked towards the dressing mirror and looked at myself. I was still me, my body and face were still the same, the only thing which changed was my hair. My hair was now of lavender color and reached my knees. "I look ugly as hell, " I blurted out, looking at my reflection. It's because of the MC, isn't it? I sighed, Lavender Wright, daughter of Duke Wright, who is the MC of the game. She is known for her cheerful personality and abnormally beautiful hair. "Damn you game! Either make me completely like the MC or Let me be completely myself! Who the heck told you to leave me in the middle! " this hair is looking out of the place in my body.

As I look at my reflection, something catches my eye. Hm? A calendar? I look closely at it. "30th December 1887 " oh wow, tomorrow is new years eve. I smile when suddenly something hits me, "The prologue starts tomorrow! " How on earth could I forget! Tomorrow at 9:15 am, my maid Isabelle will hand me the invitation to the new year's ball at the palace where the prologue will start, and I'll meet the LI's! This is too soon! "Game at least gimme some time to adjust! " I look at the clock on the wall, which shows that it's midnight. I need to sleep, otherwise, I'll tire myself out before I do anything, and what am I worried about? I have beaten this game, I know everything about it! I should be fine!

Thinking these thoughts, I slowly slipped under the covers of my bed and fell asleep unaware of what was about to happen tomorrow.

Chp 1 END