Meet Aurora

Hi I'm Aurora-Kai Grealish I'm 19 and I'm from Birmingham. I work as a Sports Nutrionist and a Model weird combination I know and yes if you're wondering he is my brother.

My ideal man would be funny, a gentlemen and just doesn't take life too seriously. I've only ever slept with celebrities oh my god that sounds so bad I'm only nineteen.

Me and brother are so close like if you tell me something I've told him straight away like there's no secrecy so the lad I couple up with would need the seal of approval from him.

I'm only young but I'm ready to settle down I know what I want in life and I'm ready for it.

What's your best feature ?
My eyes definitely, they're big and brown with the odd blue speck.

What something not a lot of people know about you ?
Oh god aha, I got all A* and an A in school and when I was 15 I ran away and went to London and it took my parents two weeks to find me.

What are you like in bed in three words ?
Oh what am I'm like in bed, tease, affectionate and surprising ? Yeah surprising

If you could be any character in a movie, who would you be ?
Cher from Clueless, can't go wrong really or Black Widow she's fab.

Extra information
Name: Aurora-Kai Ella Grealish
Birthday: 11/7/2001
Occupation: Sports Nutrionist
Hobby's: Modeling
Followers: 2,379,629
Pets: Dalmatian called Rice
Features: Brown hair with blond highlights, Brown eyes with blue shards, 5"7, scar going through her eye like scar from lion king

Here's a picture of the beautiful Kelsey Simone but like I imagine Aurora like this but with blue bits in her eyes and longer balayage hair 🤍