Episode 013

Can all islanders gather around the firepit immediately.

"I dont know who he's gonna pick" I say to Brad as we head down to the firepit, I stop and join the other girls.

"I'd like to couple up with this girl because everyday without fail she makes me smile, if it's one of her stupid quotes, or her just being her she always shines, she's the prettiest girl in the world and I can't wait to see where things progress, so the girl I want to couple up with is... Aurora-Kai" I walk up and give him a kiss.

"I was so nervous" he says into my ear.

"You done good, it was amazing" giving him another kiss before Liam stands up.

"I want to couple up with this girl because from the day we met she definitely caught my eye her sexiness and cool style definitely draws me to her, I look forward to see how things are going to progress" yesss milliemoo "so the girl I'd like to couple up with is...Millie" I clap really loud and give her a cheeky wink as she walks up, Toby next.

"I'd like to couple up with this girl because she's pulled out a side of me I dont know, she's like a little mystery box, her confidence is unmatched and I like the way she's grown in the villa as well and I'm intrigued to see how things progress, so the girl I'd like to couple up with is...Chloe" She walks to him and sits down allowing Brad to stand up.

"I'd like to couple up with this girl because as everyone knows I've been kinda cursed in here and there hasn't been anyone for us, until is little belter walked in and day after day she makes us more sure and our conversations just flow and she's already a comfort to me, so the girl I'd like to couple up with is...Cind" oooh that must have stung for Rachel. Hugo and I clap and Lucinda looks over the moon.
Aaron stands up next.

"I'd like to counsel up with this girl because she's one of the girls that I'm closest to in the villa I love like the energy that she brings to the villa and we're always hunts around with each other and I'd love to give her the opportunity to find someone she really likes, so the girl I'd like to couple up with is...Kaz" shaaaron don't look happy. Jake stands up next.

"I want to couple up with this girl because I believe she genuinely wants the best for me, she's got my back and she's gonna support me during this journey of me trying to find love and I really look forward to help her find her happy ever after, so the girl I'd like to couple up with is...Sharon"

"I'd like to couple up with this girl because from the moment I met her my mind was completely blown by her confidence every time I speak to her I speak as though she's blown me away and kept me on my toes, I feel like we've got naughty tension and I'm looking forward to get to know her more, so the girl I'd like to couple up with is...Faye" YESSS AHA..sorry poor Rachel

Everyone goes to hug Rachel, Hugo and I go up to Millie and Liam and give them hugs, Rachel comes over to Hugo and gives him a hug, then turns to me and brings me in for one uh bitch what

"I know we didn't get along, but I hope you and Hugo go the distance" Awh bless her cotton socks

"Thank you, I hope you find someone out there" I say and letting her pack up all her things, we see her out of the villa.

"If I say so myself, you look really fit tonight" I say walking past Hugo giving him a wink, with Liam to go to the daybeds and have a catch up.

"How does it feel to be with my Millie moo?" I say to him grinning for my besties.

"Oi, she's my Millie moo now" he says.

"She will forever be my Millie moo"

"She's my Millie moo" he snaps at me.