After the Villa

"Yeah, Jack I'm gonna have to call you back, going for a interview in ten minutes" I said to my brother, getting out of my McLaren white sports car.

"Ugh that's all you do, interviews" Jack complained on the other line, as if he's not a footballer.

"And you're not a full time pro- footballer no?" I laugh at him. "I've got to go now, bye bye Love you" I say

"Love you too" He replies, I hang up and heading into the Capital studio, which I knew my way around since I've been here before.

"Hiya Sian" I greet one of the hosts of Capital Breakfast with Roman Kemp. She and Sonny greet me, Roman giving me a fist bump like we do everytime we see eachother. They mic me up and I sit down waiting to be introduced.

"Now as promised, we've brought in a previous guest on the show, but with a new title" Roman says "Please welcome the Love Island winner of 2021, Aurora-Kai Grealish, woo" he applauds along with Sonny and Sian.

"Hi" I say. We make small talk for a while before getting into the big questions.

"So Aurora, what's life been like since the show ended?" Sonny asks, I smile at the question I've been asked so many times.

"Well, strange, like sometimes I forget I can actually text people on my phone, or like am not confined to my house, just silly things" I reply. "But it's amazing being able to get back to my job, and see my family and friends."

"Yeah, how was the reunion with the team?"

"Tears. Lots of tears." I laughed but spoke the truth. I had seen Jack when he came to visit in the villa, along with our sister Keira but we both still cried. "Mason and Dec, well literally we spent the whole week with eachother afterwards" Literally. All we did that week was watch movies and eat rubbish. The rest of the team were happy to see me home aswell.

"Haha, I can only imagine who wouldn't want to do that?" Sian says, I completely agree. "Have you spoken to any of the islanders since?"

"Yes, I've went out with Lucinda, Mills and Chloe along with their other halves, and of course Brad, he was the first person I saw when we came out" I smiled thinking back on him running straight up to me when we met at a bar in London a few days after returning home. "But I've only really dm'd a few others, not including Faye" I laugh, obviously not Faye. You'll see why in a moment ;)

"Oh yes, how were things between the two of you in the villa afterwards?"

"Well I mean, she stayed out of my way, I stayed out of hers.  I kind of knew a few weeks in she wasn't my kind of person and that's totally okay" I said "but I can't help my feelings towards Teddy, and neither could he obviously" I start grinning at the thought of him. Let me catch you up.

So, AJ came in and coupled up with Hugo, everything went down hill from there. He treated me like shite whilst AJ was around, then in Casa Amour, he brought Amy back whilst I stayed single totally didn't hurt to be stood there alone or nothing. Then feelings developed after seeing what Faye was like to Teddy, we comforted eachother and it all really worked out from there.  Of course Faye wasn't very happy being stuck with Sam, but her fault.

Anyways, my friends and family love him and he treats me like a queen, and Hugo, texted me several times saying he regrets how he acted and all that jaz, but "Chuck him in the fuck it bucket" - Mason Mount 2021. Faye and I had a few words, but she respected that she was at fault for letting him go in the first place.

"Hehe, speaking of, how are things with Teddy?"

"Oh where do I start" I laughed. "Well I always thought he was fit, but I was just way too invested in Hugo and I wasn't open to getting to know people which I regret, but also in a way I thank Hugo because he brought us together, we always got along and our energy's match, he treats me too well and he makes me smile, I can't wait to see where things go in the future" I smile, the three presenters coo.

"How is Rice?" Roman asked me.

"Oh my days. To say I missed that dog. He is amazing, Teddy let's him sleep on the bed so big W" I laugh. They ask me a few more questions and then I leave and head back to my flat.

"Hey" I shout as I enter the living room. No response. Stg if he's asleep, it's 11.

"Hey baby, where is he?" I say to an excited Rice, he runs into our bedroom where I find Teddy sound asleep cuddling the pillow. I hear a faint talking, I look down on his phone to see Capital playing in the background stop. He. Is. Fucking. Perfect. "Wake him" I whisper loud enough for Rice to hear, I taught him that trick when Mason and Declan decided they want to spend half of their time in my flat.

"Oi, oi, Rice, stop" Teddy wakes up, trying to get the excited dog off him, I start laughing and jump on top of them. "Hello" he says to me, kissing my forehead.

"Hi" I smile at him. Even though we got together later then most couples, I truly had feelings for this man.  They weren't forced, rushed, pressured, they were true feelings. And plus he has the sign of approval from The England team and co. So that helps aswell.

I get back into bed for a while, cuddling and enjoying peace before I have to get ready for work. First match of the season for Chelsea against Crystal Palace.

We get changed and ready. I changed into black jeans and my Chelsea half zip, I refuse to wear the joggers at match days, Declan comes to the flat before hand before we drive to the Bridge. I head into the staff area, with the coaches and Thomas Tuchel while Teddy and Declan head off into a box they booked, meeting some friends.

"Heyy, here she is, how are you" Hollie, one of the medics comes up and gives me a hug.

"I'm great, you?" I ask the older lady she smiles and informs me everything's good. We head out and the match starts. We end up winning 3-0. This is what I've missed. The electric atmosphere after a win. The amazing fans. This is my place and I'm so glad I get to spend it with him. My Teddy.

————————————————————Hi, that was the end :)

I had no clue what to do but I did not want her to end up with Hugo. I might do one final chapter. Like a love island highlights. So we can just live it once more.

Thank you all so much for the support on this book I can't ask for a better audience 💗