Episode 004

I was in the kitchen with Toby and Brad having a race to see who can make a cup of tea the fastest and Hugo would judge.

"On your marks, get set, go" Hugo shouted, i ran to the pre boiled kettle and poured in water got a tea bag and poured a bit of brads down the sink when he was getting sugar, I poured in the milk and took the tea bag out in record time.

"Please show me your cups of tea" Hugo announces, we bring our cups over to him and he tastes every single one. "Okay, it's a hard decision but the winner has to be.....Rorie"

"Hahaha fuck you two I'm the best" I say while taking a sip out my tea, the two lads huff off and pour their teas down the sink.  Hugo and I stay chatting in the kitchen for a while until we see Sharon and Aaron go off to the terrace together, I look at him with wide eyes and he mirrors my expression.

"I did not see that coming" Hugo says starting to laugh.

"Yeah what the fuck, wait the ship name is gonna be Shaaron with two a's" I say starting to laugh, we go to the day bed and chat with Toby and Kaz until Aaron comes down with foundation around his mouth.

"You know you need to blend in the make up Aaron" I say to him and he just smiles like a Cheshire Cat. He tells us how he layed it on Sharon.

"Rorie, want to go for a chat?" Toby asks me and I nod and follow him to the swing.

"You alright?"

"Yeah so obviously I had my date with Kaz, and last night I said I wanted to get to know you but I see you and Hugo and I'm like damn he's got feels"

"No way, nuh uh"

"Yes he has Kai, like he can never take his eyes off you, and I just think what I have with Kazmits like a connection I want to explore, I just didn't think much of her feelings last night"

"Toby, it's fine no need to explain yourself, I have that connection with Hugo but if you have that with Kaz, I'll be your wing girl" I say giving him a wink

"Thank you" he says giving me a hug and we go inside to get ready for bed.

"What a day" I say to no one in particular, taking off my makeup and putting on non-disney pyjamas for once.

"Yeah, girls why didn't I couple up with aaron from the start like what's wrong with me?" Sharon says

"Well I guess you're more a personality girl" Chloe has her say

"Yeah definitely but like Kai, you knew straight away that you liked Hugo"

"I liked the look of Hugo and you could just tell he was so kind but aaron was so chill walking in and you didn't step forward for anyone"

"Yeah I wouldn't think too much about it, just enjoy the time you have with him" Chloe tells her as we all walk down to the bedroom.  I jump on Faye and Brads bed chatting to the two of them for a while until Hugo lifts me up and chucks me on our bed.

"Um hello to you too"

"I felt lonely needed someone with me"

"You're such a child"

"You're literally a teenager, oh wait that makes me sound really bad" he starts laughing.

"I'm 20 soon, you won't have to worry about it"

"Night islanders" Jake calls out, receiving good nights from a few people.

Hugo and I snog for a while but nothing too heavy we then stop and actually get some sleep.

I wake up when the lights are still out, I'm so hungry, I walk out to the kitchen to see it is bright outside. I go to the fridge and get some bacon out and put the kettle on, humming the beauty and the beast theme tune.