Epsiode 007

Hugo runs up to Chuggs and gives him a hug, I feel bad in a way because it's like one of his good friends but I see Brad getting upset so I join him and Jake.

"It's not your fault" I say rubbing his back, Jake agrees. Such a sensitive cow

"I know but I'd rather me then him but he was a sound lad you know" Brad says and the lads get up to help him pack, I join the girls and comfort Rachel before we all see Hugs and cuddles off.

"You alright?" I ask Hugo as we're walking into the kitchen hand in hand.

"Yeah, he just didn't really get a chance did he" well that's what he gets for being called cuddles and hugs bless him

"Yeah no I understand, what do you think about Rachel and Brad then?"

"Well she's like his type 100% but it's still very early days" We head off and join Kaz, Chloe and Aaron on the daybeds.

"I ran away once when I was around 14 because my siblings were doing my head in and my sister Keira broke my straighteners like right before I had to get on a train for London because I had my first Burberry shoot, so I left met up with Mase and Dec and we went to Ireland the next day to see Declan's family for a week"

"What the fuck" Aaron laughs. "How did your parents take it?"

"Well they were fine with it, I ran away before but like I wasn't allowed out for like two weeks but Jack was the one who was being a arsehole about it, he came to London with me for a good year after that" I say, he literally sat when I was doing my shoots and still five years later calls me dramatic because I left because of hair straighteners.

"Can I pull Kaz for a chat guys" Toby comes over and Kaz and him go to the terrace.  I look at Chloe, then to Aaron, then to Hugo and start laughing and we run up to the girls dressing room to do a bitta earwigging.

"What the fuck are these" Hugo says, and picks up my nipple pads and puts them on his cheeks what a idiot

"Hugo no stop" I say taking them off his cheeks, Chloe and I containing our laughter. We hear back to door and hear snogging noises GO ON MY BOYYYY. Chloe and I look at eachother and burst through the doors jumping ontop of the couple. Hugo and Aaron join so we're all suffocating now.

We all chill for the rest of the night. Brad and I head up to the bathroom because he asked me to trim his hair and I shave a tiny 'a' and 't' into his hair, wait and see how long it takes for him to notice.

I change into a black set of pyjamas and head down.

"What the fuck is in your head Brad?" Rachel asks him well thank you Rachel no need for keeping things discreet

"What?"

"Oh my god" Toby says and looks at me, we start pissing ourselves confusing everyone around us until Brad turns around and they see our initials in his hair.

"Your a legend" Toby says uh duh

"I knowwww" I say flicking my hair back, Brad is still mega confused and Rachel tells him.

"You little shit. I'll get ya back don't worry"  what ya gonna do what's gonna happen you gonna shoot me, I doubt it you'll have to catch me first I'm like a whippet

"Scary" I mock him and the lights go out.  Hugo hops into bed and we have a cheeky snog before going to sleep.

"Wake up Roriee"
I feel freezing water hit my face, I jump up and see Brad pouring a cup of water on me. "I'm going to fucking kill you" Is jw all I said before bolting up and sprinting after him, he ran outside and I caught him just at the firepit, I grab him in a head lock and walk him over to the water and push him in.