Episode 005

We get up and welcome them in. They're both tall but the one with brown hair is massive, the other one looks like a posher Jake.

"Hi I'm Liam" bahah stop I was not expecting that accent the tall lad says.

"Hi I'm Aurora-Kai welcome" I say to him.

"Hi I'm Chuggs" pissing posh Jake says, his hair is wicked.

"Hi I'm Aurora-Kai, nice to meet you" I give him a hug and let him talk to the boys as us girls go over to the swing to let Faye and Sharon tell us everything about their date. I sit beside Faye and Chloe wrapped up in a blanket.

"He is so fit oh my god yeah it was a good date the chat was there and he is so handsome"

"How tall is he" Kaz asks

"He's like 6"6 and he's only 21" man looks like he's 30 and married

"Did he ask you about you?"

"Yeah he did"

"How was yours" Chloe asks Sharon she doesn't look too overjoyed with the date.

"Yeah he's fit, we haven't got anything in common but like I don't think I'm his usual type"

"So have you like gone off Jake now?"

"Oh Jake who"

"I'm getting married next weekend girls" um okieeee hun

We head up and get ready for bed, Sharon has established she lukee Aaron more then Chuggs and Faye wants to love Liam.

"Are you okay?" I ask Brad who keeps blinking like a mad man.

"I got toothpaste in me eye" he says

"Gobshite" I say brushing my own teeth, I'm last to get into the bedroom wearing silk blue shorts and a Chelsea jumper. Toby and Brad challenge me to a race, which I gladly accept, Faye times us individually on her phone running up and down the corridor twice.

"Go" I sprint up and touch the ground at the boys end, then run and hit the door so it again really fast, the lads look at me like what the fuck didn't know usain bolt was here "good luck boys"

They both do it fast, but not faster then me I did it in fifteen seconds didn't even work up a sweat "I think I deserve breakfast for that" I say now laying in bed.

"Pancakes with Nutella?" Brad says, knowing my favourite.

"Yes please" the lights go off and me and Hugo turn to face eachother.

"Chuggs and I went to Oxford together" Hugo informed me.

"Really? That's wicked, I can ask him for all your secrets then" I said, note to self grill chuggs for details

"His word against mine" Hugo laughs "You look stunning"

"Stop literally so dressed down, you always look gorgeous" his cheeks go a little red and I can't help but giggle at him.

"You make me blush Kai, not a good sign"

"I like to think it is" I giggle and go into kiss him, we kiss for a good few minutes before he lifts me on top of him and pulls the duvet over our heads, he deepens the kiss and takes full control his hands roam my body, he then takes my free hand and leads it down to his waist, you know the rest from there ;)

"Auroraaaa wake upppp"
"Come on princess"
"I won't make ye breakfast"
I shoot up at the mention of no breakfast and smile at everyone the best I can, comes out as more of a grimace.