Episode 002

I was up in the kitchen getting a pack of squashies watching the girls get worked up over Chloe, I mean it's not as if we're in a relationship and we would do the same if it was the other way around.

Toby walks out as I'm walking back down to the girls and he tells me that they're all going to go see Chloe and I wish him good luck telling that to the girls. I walk over to the girls and we just chat about outside life I'm definitely bonding with Shannon the most. I learnt that Faye's a letting manager and they were all jealous i work with football clubs, in Sharon's words 'Oh my god you work with Jack Grealish' which made me gag but still not willing to tell anyone he's my brother so early on unless it comes out somehow.

We hear the boys walking in and a gorgeous blond girl was in the middle of them can I couple up with her ? I run up to her trying not to slip over my slides and give her a massive hug.

"Hi gorgeous, I'm Aurora-Kai" I greet her, she says hello back and I let the other girls say hello, Hugo comes up to me and gives me a hug "how was the date ?"

"Good yeah, missed you though" he said into my shoulder and made my butterflies come back from earlier.  We all go down to the fire pit, I sit in between Chloe and Toby and we ask her loads of questions I can tell we're going to get on. Chloe gets a text mid me asking what's her favourite food

Chloe welcome to love island, in 24 hours you will couple up with a boy of your choice leaving one girl single. 
#youdoyouhun #letthegamesbegin

"Oh wow" Faye comments and we all agree, the games have begun and no one knows what's going to happen. Spooky.

We all go and get ready for bed, I end up in Stitch pyjamas because why not ? I packed loads of Disney pyjamas and I'm just feeling stitch shorts and sweatshirt tonight, I brush my teeth and Toby spits toothpaste in my hair, resulting in me having to wash my hair over the sink and Toby will a hairbrush thrown at him.

"Night everyone" Hugo calls out to everyone, he turns over to me and whispers a 'goodnight princess' reminding me of Mason and Dec because that's their nickname for me cheers mum for calling me after two princesses.

"Wake up Rorie"
"How is she still asleep"
"Aurora wake the fuck up"
I feel a pillow get thrown at my head, without opening my eyes a find the pillow and throw it randomly that ended up hitting Faye. "Aurora, I made you tea" I hear Hugo's voice tell me did I mention I am not a good human from before 12p.m.

"Thank you" I grumble and get up to sip on my tea.

"You really live up to your name don't you" Toby jokes receiving giggles from all the islanders, and me throwing Hugo's sunglasses at him.

We go up to get dressed into our gym gear and head down into the gym, the girls all asking me for tips not noticing Chloe strutting down in the cutest little bikini until Faye nudges me and points to her with the boys, I look over and see all the lads except Hugo staring at her, he sees me looking at him and waves, I wave back and we all start pissing ourselves of how cheesy that was. We finish our workout and I run up to get a quick shower and change.