Episode 006

"Hi I'm Aurora-Kai" I introduce myself to Rachel she's so prettty. I walk over to Brad and give him a big hug, he's like my big brother I don't want him to leave when he hasn't had a chance at finding love.

"It'll be okay, pinkie promise" I hold out my pinkie for him, which he accepts and laces his pinkie through mine. The girls pull me away to get to know Rachel a bit more.

"You excited to be here?"

"I'm from Hertfordshire but I'm from a place called Cockfosters" BAHAHAH I start creasing infront of the poor girl she must think I've got a problem or something "don't laugh at the name" well too late hun

"Sorry, she gets in fits of giggles sometimes, don't you baby" Faye says rubbing my back as I'm still bent down trying to compose myself.

"What do you do" Sharon asks.

"I'm a luxury travel specialist"

"Ooooh"

"So who are you coupled up with?" She asks me and Chloe.

"I'm coupled up with Jake on a friendship note and she's coupled up with Hugo on a sexy note"

"What's your type?" I grill her before she can answer Chloe.

"I really don't have a type, but I don't like a pretty boy you know"

"Hun, no boy youll ever be with is going to be prettier then you" I tell her

"Awh stop you such a little cutie"

"Kaiiiiii, get here" Hugo shouts at me from the daybeds, i excuse myself and walk down asking what he wanted.

"I think I follow you on Instagram" Chuggs said uh cool I guess?

"Oh really?" I pretend to be interested.

"Yeah, I think we messaged about bucket hats or something" oh my good gods. I remember I ghosted him ahhh the bucket hat shagger mase and dec called him

"Oh yeah I remember" I say and look at Hugo, and try to hold back the need to laugh he looks at me as if to say don't laugh, don't laugh.

"Well if youse excuse me, I fancy some squashies" I say and silently start giggling as I turn my back.

"I'll come with you" Hugo says and follows me to the kitchen.

"Sorry" he apologises for literally nothing.

"Oh no it's okay, I just remember him but we gave him a nickname" I say and try not to laugh again but fail.

"What is she laughing at again" Faye shouts from the swing and Hugo says 'haven't a clue' taking my drink off me incase I spill it. I regain my self power and walk to the kitchen to see Brad and Toby "guys, me, mase and dec always called chuggs the bucket hat shagger and now meeting him in person is killing me" I say and start to laugh again, the other two start doubling over, trying not to make it obvious because Hugo and Chuggs are sat at the bar.

"Can I have some squashies please" I ask Brad and he gets them for me, I get bored easy so I start throwing them into Brad and Toby's mouth. "Oi, stop wasting the fucking squashies and get them in your mouths" I shout at them, they look at me and then back at eachother, then to Hugo, then to me and raise their hands and grab the load of squashies on the floor.

"Come on you, bed" Hugo says before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"HEEEEELP, CHLOEEE, FAAAAYE, BRADD IM SORRY TOBYYY PLEASE HES TAKING ME AWAYYYY" I say but everyone just laughs at me right then none of you are borrowing my shit again "Hugo let me go"