Episode 011

"What's happened" I say as Chloe walks into the kitchen so happy.

"Nice chat" is the only thing she says. Defo snogged

"Chloe, Kai, do you wanna have it out?" Faye walks over to us.

"Yeah" Chloe replies for us and drags me along with her to the bar.

"Sorry for losing my shit" Faye apologises fair play to her "If there's something we need to clear the air about then"

"Well I do want to get to know Toby I went about it the wrong way I feel really shit about it" Chloe explains herself

"Yeah no it's fine, I just lost my temper"

"Sorry for butting in but I just wasn't having the way you were talking to her" I apologise see maturity

"Yeah no I'm sorry like I don't know why I lost it"

"We're fine" Chloe says, I get up and we do a group hug. I didn't come here for drama honestly like I lost my lid and so did she.

I walk over to Hugo on the swing and give him a cuddle.

"All sorted?" He asks obviously seeing me talk to Faye

"Mhm, all sorted"

"Good" he says playing with my hair.

"Have you ever been to Bali?" I ask just out of the blue.

"Uh no why" pleb

"We're going there when we get out, the team and I used to go all the time after a big event or like just a few of us, missed it this year" I say playing with my necklace.

"You miss them dont you?" How did you know

"Yeah but I came in here for a reason, I knew the risks but I just haven't ever gone this long without seeing one of them"

"Ah baby, it's okay you'll see them soon" I won't though Hugo it's like the first week

"I'm so thankful for you" I say turning to look at him, he smiles and gives me a kiss.

"Come on let's go to bed" he says picking me up like a koala and brings me to the dressing room.

"You two kill me" Chloe says taking off her makeup.

"That's what I want" Kaz says, throwing me a makeup wipe.

I take off my makeup and change into silk pyjamas, showing massive arse cheek but live laugh lap dance I guess. I go to brush my teeth and meet Brad in the bathroom.

"Alright Brad?"

"Yeah good good"

"What's happened" I see him smiling like a Cheshire Cat.

"Sooo me and cinds snogged"

"Ahhhh oh my god" I say running up and giving him a hug despite both our tooth brushes hanging out our mouths.

"Rorie, I like her so much like oh my god"

"Yeah she's stunning and she's so nice" We chat for a few and head to bed.

"Alright gorgeous" Hugo says opening the duvet for me.

"Yeah you?"

"Good, how does it feel to be sexiest police woman eh?"

"Aha amazing, felt bad for Jake though"

"Yeah same" he says going right in for a snog, he takes control pretty quick due to my shock because he just went straight in, he gets on top of me not disconnecting lips. He uses one hand to prop himself up and the other to rub the waistband of my shorts mr Hammond I sayyyy. He starts nibbling at my lips, not too hard, and he rubs his hands over my hip bone making his way to the top of my downstairs region.