Episode 012

We chose Faye, Kaz, Sharon and Rachel for the girls to go on a date with Teddy.  Kaz goes first and we are all imagining what Teddy looks like.

"Well to be fair I just hope his real name is Teddy because I'm not having him be called Teddy cause his parents call him a teddy bear" not another chuggs please

"Yes I agree" Chloe says between laughs. Then Rachel gets a text saying her speed date starts now. Kaz comes back and joins us on the daybeds to tell us about it.

"How was ittttt" I ask her.

"Amazing, he's like so chill and passionate" she says with a massive smile.

"Awh yay I'm happy for you" I say giving her a hug and let her tell the other girls about her date.  Hugo and I are in the kitchen making teas for everyone.

"You know when your teaching like next term, how awkward you reckon it's going to be" I say getting the milk out of the fridge.

"Oh god yeah, I am not mentally prepared for that" if he was my teacher there would be some student teacher business I'm just saying

"What were you like in school?" He asks me.

"Well I mean, I was a brat but I always did my work you know, so they could only complain about my behaviour but I wasn't bad I was just there for a laugh"

"Why do I find that not hard to believe" rude

"But I did really well so, I bet you were teachers pet"

"Haha, you're not wrong" I can soo imagine him telling the teacher 'we had homework' when the rest of the class didn't do it

"Wait can you hear that" I say hearing lip smacks ohmygod MILLLLIEEE MOOO. We run over so we can see the swing and see Liam and Milly sharing a snog.

"Aaaah Milly" I say running over to her and Liam giving her a hug and giving Liam a little handshake he and I made.

"Rorrieee it happened" Millie says smiling widely ahh she got snogged eeep. I give them their teas and the four of us sit on the daybed awaiting Teddy's arrival.

"Hellloo" Faye shouts entering the villa hand in hand with Teddy. We all get up and welcome him.

"Hello, you must be Aurora-Kai" he says walking up to me with the chilliest aura ever.

"Correct, nice to meet you Teddy" I say giving him a hug and going off with the girls to have a date debrief.

"We we're playing footsies" Faye says, she looks really happy.

"Awh really?" Lucinda asks.

"He was really flirty with all of us I feel" Rachel buts in uh oh here we go

"That's not a bad thing though" Kaz says back to her go on girlll

"No one can really say who had the best date I just think we all had brilliant dates" I think we can all sing yeah

Millie looks at me and gives me the 'shes jealous' eyes which I just nod my head at.

"At the end of the day he will get to know everyone in here" Faye says shutting Rachel up thank god.

We all go our separate ways, Millie, Lucinda and I head to the daybeds.

"Did you see Rachel getting annoyed?" Lucinda asks and we nod.

"Funniest fucking thing gave me 'I think we can all sing' vibes" I say and the two start laughing. Millie points out to Rachel and Teddy heading to the firepit, and with one look at eachother we decide to try and hear what they're saying.