12

ENCHANTING DESIRES

" im here " y/n stepped into the meeting room , panting heavily

" im here " y/n stepped into the meeting room , panting heavily . everyone's eyes fall on her and they started giving each other looks . " take a seat y/n " miko was the presenter . she look over at naoto , he wasn't having his usual nice guy look , he looked rather gloomy . silence fell upon everyone . the atmosphere felt strange . " so y/n , are you working with mikey . " miko asked directly causing y/n to fall silent . " w-what " her mind was a piece of blank . " explain this picture " they flashed out a picture of her and mikey from earlier . there was no running away this time . everything is laid out on the table . " tell them y/n , tell them it's not you " naoto didn't want to believe it . someone he trusted full heartedly , was their suspect . he didn't want to believe it until y/n had said it herself .

" i-i... " the evidence was here , the points and dots that they had explained connected . she knew it was her fault and no anyone else's . it was partly her choice for choosing this path . " i- it was " just as she was about to tell the truth , out of nowhere , the fire alarm rang , catching everyone off guard . soon followed by a blackout . during this time , y/n felt a grab on her arm , followed by a harsh pull out of the entire scene . " mikey ? " " shutup and lets get out of here " mikey dragged y/n into his bike . just so happened that mikey went back to look for y/n as he wasn't satisfied by how their session got interrupted . he snuck into the department and overheard the conversation . he set off the fire alarm followed by the light , causing confusion to dawn upon everyone including y/n .

" huh ? where's y/n " once the lights were back on in the building , everyone realised the absence of their suspect . " shit , we let her get away " miko gritted her teeth . naoto watched everything in shock , no a single word left his lips . everything happened so fast , he couldn't even catch a glimpse of who stole y/n away .

" its over mikey... " they sat along side of the river . the luminous clouds covered the sky . " i betrayed everyone... even naoto... " her voice cracked signalling she was about to cry . naoto was her best friend . never has she thought of living a life without naoto . " you still have me " mikey wasn't the best at comforting others , he did what he could to prevent y/n from letting even a single tear drop . " what am i going to do mikey . " she placed her head on his shoulder , she wasn't exactly hugging him , she just rested her head there so that mikey wouldn't notice the tears that were already rolling down her cheeks . " join the gang " he offered once again . y/n didn't have much of a choice at this moment , it was either she look for another way to support her living with the entire police department in search for her or she joined the gang .

it was a pretty obvious choice . not that she wanted , but instead she didn't have a choice . " fine... " mikey was delighted to hear that . it was something he wanted for her since the day they met . she was an independent and strong individual , there was no doubt she would be alot of help in the group . more over , he wanted to work with her too , together . " wait , really ? " he need confirmation just to make sure his ears weren't playing tricks on him . she gently nodded . " you have no idea how happy i amm " mikey punched the air in delight and excitement . " finally , we can be together " " but i still didn't say i like you " she mumbled looking away shyly but mikey still heard it . " admit it already "

mikey was annoyed by how y/n always tried to play hard to get . it was obvious she felt the same . there was no reason for her to accept mikey's wish without much convincing . after all she knew that being part of a gang wasn't easy . their lifes are constantly endangered and they had to make many sacrifices in life being apart of it . but nonetheless , mikey had alot of fun being in the team . they were like a family , a huge part in his life . he dedicated his entire heart for this gang and members . he wouldn't even know what he would be doing if he wasn't a gang leader . " i... " y/n clenched her eyes shut tightly . " i... like... " it was hard for her to even make out those words . she may be straightforward but when it comes to romantic confessions , she wasn't a professional .

" i like you too " mikey had already answered and accepted her confession before she would even say the phrase out . y/n blushed hard . she looked at the blonde with her doe wide eyes that were slightly swollen and red due to her crying . there was still a single tear drop plastered on her cheek . " pretty girls don't cry " he smiled , swiping away the tear drop . he was a rather romantic person despite his childishness at times , he knew how to treat a girl right . " close your eyes " he asked and she did . mikey pressed his lips on hers . it was their second kiss on the lips . just at this moment , they could feel the raindrops landing on the ground and on them with a pitter . the rain didn't matter to them , but just the presence of each other .

their clothes and hair were soaked in the rain . their outfits plastered onto their backs . the smell of rain and grass filled the surrounding as the heavy rain hitting them mercilessly . they pulled away , with drops of rainwater on their faces and eyelashes . eyes locked and fingers intertwined with a fulfilling heart , wishing this moment would never end . there was nothing they want more than to be with each other .

ENCHANTING DESIRES

_________________________________

I FORGOT TO SAY THIS BUT WE HIT 2K BZKSHS !! <33