14

ENCHANTING DESIRES

↳  SMUT WARNING ⚠️

" thanks baji " mikey waved at him one last time

before him and y/n walked into mikey's apartment . they clean up each other's wounds before both flopping onto the bed out of exhaustion . its already pretty late into the night . her eyelids were heavy , she was on the verge of falling asleep when mikey lightly jolted her . " y/n... you know its been awhile since we... " by this she already knew what he meant . " not today , im tired . " she turned towards the other direction , her back facing mikey . " no no i'll do all the work " he smirked watching the other to just nod since she was too tired to say anything else .

with the consent , mikey removed her shorts revealing the thin fabric that was fully exposed to him . he hardened just at the sight . she wasn't paying much attention but instead just resting her eyes . with the slip of his fingers , he pulled her panties off , her pussy on full display . his arms grabbing onto her thighs , spreading her legs . he lowered himself and alined his face to her core . he gave it a long lick , savouring her . she let out a small hum from the sudden contact . mikey gave it a few for licks to warm her up before he dove into eating her out . her moans were much louder as his tongue circled around her clit and his arms were still holding her legs apart to prevent her from closing as she was nearer and nearer to her end .

he finally removed an arm from the thighs and slid a finger in her dripping cunt causing her to moan louder than before . his lips and tongue still did wonders around her core . he knew where to apply pressure and where were all her spots . usually mikey liked to talk dirty but since y/n was tired , he decided to just let her enjoy this moment . " mm " her mind clouded with nothing but pleasure . his fingers trusted even faster , glazing over her spot over and over again . " fuck cum for me " he commanded once he felt her clenching tightly on his finger , desperately wanting to release .

with that being said , she came hard on his hands . her legs were shaking violently , overwhelmed by the amount of pleasure mikey gave her . he took out his fingers which were wet with her cum and juices and placed it into his mouth sucking it clean . she was panting heavily from the hard release while mikey cleaned her up . not long after , she had already drifted off to dreamland .

.

' shit ' yet another fail mission . y/n was pinned onto the ground by naoto . " traitor " naoto said still harshly pinning her down , not allowing her to move at all . she spat " aren't you one ? " she smirked . confusion flooded naoto . " the entire team suspected me didn't they ? " she let out a small scoff . his eyes went wide . " you knew ? " in one swift move she kicked his crotch causing him to loosen his grip on her groaning in pain . she move over grabbing his gun out of the side of his pocket and cocked it at him . the cold metal came in contact with his forehead as sweat dripped onto his face in worry . he knew she wasn't afraid to pull the trigger and thats what worried him .

" i see , you knew that you were a suspect and yet you continued being with him ? " she had a cold glare . " yes . " she said without any hesitation . " so our friendship was nothing to you ? " he clenched his teeth . her expression never changed . " i didn't say that . everyone forced me into doing this ... you put me on the spot . "  " but you were one of them "  she looked at him with disbelief . " i wasn't even in the gang back then . "  " if you knew him why didn't you disclose any information ? " they were having pretty heated argument . naoto knew his life was on the line as if he triggered y/n to her limit she will end up pulling the trigger .

" because me and mikey were nothing back then . " naoto didn't trust anything she was saying . not after what happened . naoto was about to say another word but was stopped when he felt her applied more pressure on his forehead . probably leaving an imprint of the gun on his forehead . naoto decided to risk it all . he swung his arms towards her , hoping to knock her out by a hard hit on her neck area when she caught his palm in time . just seconds before it could touch her neck . she sure do have fast reflexes . they stay in that position hand in hand for about five seconds before getting interrupted by a jolt of electricity running through the both of time . " what the... " the both of time watched in shock and confusion seeing something paranormal . within the matter of seconds , the electricity disappeared , not only that y/n was no where to be found . the gun she had held onto his forehead fell onto the ground. the metal in contact with the ground made a loud clang . naoto still couldn't comprehend what had just happened . an incident out of the norm .

-

y/n slowly opened her eyes , meeting a glaring light above her causing her to close it back immediately . she tossed and turned before fully getting up . she was in a room . not just any room but her room but in a more modern look and design . the last thing she remembered was her on the verge of killing naoto . ' could this be a dream ? '  ' how did i end up here ? ' those were just some of the many questions she had running through her head . even so , she didn't remember her room looking like this . its been months since she had been here ever since she had moved in with mikey .

she walked into her living room . it was quite and empty like usual . she grabbed her phone which didn't quite look like hers . it wasn't the same model . she unlocked it but wanted to text mikey but something else caught her eyes . ' 3 march 2031 ' the calendar wrote . she switched off her phone only to turn back on just to double check she wasn't seeing things wrongly or her phone was just malfunctioning . the date still stayed the same . ' 3 march 2031 ' everything was a blur to her . it was like she entered another dimension that wasn't hers . she stepped out of her apartment . the buildings and city were still somewhat similar but it looked way more advanced . soon , she realised someone walking pass her and entering their apartment which was just a few steps away from hers .

she figured it was probably her neighbours . " hey i know its a dumb question to ask but... what year isn't ? " the lady looked at her strangely . " huh its 2031 . " her jaw dropped slightly when it click to her .

' no way... '

ENCHANTING DESIRES

_________________________________

WHAT EVEN 4K ALREADY  THANK YOU !!! <3333

anyways im thinking of publishing another tr fanfic but im not sure yet , should i ?