✦✧𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗13: 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝕾𝖔𝖓𝖌✧✦

"Is your leg okay? You didn't die, yesterday right?" Jinyoung was babbling after intentionally bumping into me.

"I'm literally in front of you."

He shrugged, "Whatever."

I tugged onto his sleeve, "Why are you acting like this?"

He fully faced me and leaned on a pole.

"Like how?"

"Oh gosh! You are still sulky because I call you by your name," my eyes widened realising it.

He scoffed, "Do you think, I'm that childish?"

"Yes I do and you are. You are so childish that―"

"Will you shut up or should I make you?" He rubbed his temples.

"No, I won't. You always get away with saying stuffs that―"

I was cut off by Jinyoung pressing his lips on mine. I closed my eyes shut. I was too shocked by what was happening.

I had just seen it before but he had really surprisingly plump lips, plumper than I thought it would be.

I felt my knees going weak. He was leaning in to reach my lips since I was clearly much shorter than him.

It was for a few brief seconds but it felt like an eternity. Even then I felt sad when he pulled away taking the warmth away with him from me.

"Geez, you talk too much."

I covered my mouth with my hands as I was still processing what just happened.

"What did you just do?" It came out as a whisper.

"Had warned ya," with that he turned his heels and left leaving me in pure shock and awe.

I spent the whole day thinking about the kiss with Jinyoung. My heart was going crazy over that small interaction. I even missed dance practice to not face him. I avoided him as much as I could. I did not want to look intimidated after all.

It is not going well. I need to tell him how I feel.

I got up and went to the house up front. I rung the bell and the door opened revealing Jinyoung's mother.

"Uh―" I hesitated.

"Yes, dear?" She warmed my heart with a smile.

"Can I talk to Jinyoung sunbae?" I asked her.

"Sure honey. He is in his room."

Aunt Park led me to where Jinyoung was.

"Thank you," I expressed my gratitude and she left afterwards.

I was about to knock on the door but then I thought how mean it was of him to kiss me without my permission.

So I decided to take a little revenge by turning the doorknob and just entering without him knowing.

I did the same as I thought. Jinyoung had his headphones on. He was too busy doodling something that he did not even notice me.

Must be dance steps.

I went to him and removed his headphones from behind.

"What the―" he stopped when he saw me.

"I need to talk to you," I said meekly.

"If it's about the kiss from earlier, I already defended myself." he said as his concentration was back on the notebook.

"I want to talk about something else."

"Go ahead," he did not look up.

I sat beside him. Our shoulders brushed against each other.

"I confronted her," After I said it, Jinyoung properly looked at me. He knew at once whom I was talking about.

"What did she say?" He spoke, his voice softer than ever.

"She asked me why didn't I call her." I sighed as the words escaped my lips. "How could I tell her, I mean I don't even know how to complain. I didn't even know it was hurting me before you actually made me realize. I―"

I was bawling like a child. I could not speak any further. All that came out was weird squeaky sounds.

Jinyoung wrapped his arms around me, pulling me towards me.

He took in my scent as he buried his head in the crook of my neck.

"Shh," he spoke against my skin, "It's okay."

I calmed down after a while. He was about to pull away. But I did not let go.

"Let's stay like this for a little longer, please." I spoke against his chest. My voice came out muffled.

There was a few moments of silence after that before Jinyoung broke it.

"I love you."

I was frozen.

"You what?" I pulled away to see his face.

"I like you," Jinyoung said looking away.

"Huh?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"Gosh, I'm in love with you Hana!" He dropped his face in his hands.

"Me too!" I gleamed. "I actually had come to confess to you!"

Jinyoung stared at me being surprised.

--0--

Vote for the chapter please~