✦✧𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5: 𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑✧✦

I tapped the doorbell of my neighbour's house to get more acquainted with them.

The last day, I came with Jinyoung though we were completely silent the whole way. But it was not uncomfortable or anything.

The door opened revealing a shirtless, drenched in sweat Jinyoung. He was in his jeans, clearly working out. His abs were perfectly toned, his buffed up chest rising up and down.

But his expression was unreadable. Did he think of me as some kind of a burden? If it was like that then why would he want to walk me home the other day?

"Hi" I said awkwardly.

"Hey" his expression got a little readable. He seemed happy, kinda?

"Nobody is home, well obviously except me" he said seeing me speechless.

Well damn.

"Then I think I should go" I said.

"Unless you have come to meet me?" He said. His gaze was fixated on me.

Was he flirting?

It was getting impossible to talk to him with the level of tension he got me into with his bare torso.

"I just came bringing these freshly baked cookies specially made by me" I said showing those cookies in my hand.

"Hmm. You can keep it in the fridge" he said indicating me to come in. But his exposed coller bone was surely begging me to walk away and to not step into this not so empty house.

"Uh. Not if you don't thank me" I said blatantly out of my instinct.

"Thanks and I am sorry" he said before taking the cookies from me.

"Don't keep it in the fridge. It will be fine in normal temperature" I told him.

"You wanna come inside?" He held the door for me.

I hesitated.

"Don't worry. The place is clean" he said noticing my stiffness.

I half smiled and entered into his house. He put the cookies on the dining table and made his way back to his gym.

I followed him too.

"I didn't know that an average college student also works out so hard" I remarked.

"I am a dancer" he said as if I did not know what it meant.

"Yeah sure" I said and rolled my eyes.

I spotted a couch and sat on it. Gym was a never a fun place for me. I faced accidents in gyms. I shuddered remembering those.

"Hana" his melodical voice brought me back to the worldly place.

"Yes?" I asked almost obediently.

"Don't you want to meet your mother anytime soon?" He asked me. Pure curiosity ringed in his voice.

I watched as he took one of his barbells and carried it with no extra effort.

"I had gone to meet her recently" I said averting his gaze.

"And then?" He asked.

"She was not home. I could not see her" I replied. My tone sounded awfully sad.

"What about your dad?" He asked, panting this time.

"He is not home that much these days. Hey!" I suddenly remembered,

"You can come to my place anytime" I was surprised too at my unnecessarily cheery voice.

It was just, I was getting really lonely at my home and I thought about Jinyoung a bit too much. I just spoke my mind here, not even realizing what I was saying.

Jinyoung stepped towards me. He got down to get on my level. I was still sitting. He leaned closer to me but I did not move an inch. I closed my eyes.

I felt Jinyoung's hand lightly touching my right shoulder and something brushing against my back.

I opened my eyes wondering what was happening.

"My towel was kept behind you" he said.

His lips twitched indicating that he was trying his best to suppress his laughter.

I utterly hated him.

"I- I should go now. It's getting time for my first class at college" I said before abruptly trying to leave.

"And about what you said, I will come at your place later. But I must tell you, I can't bake cookies" he said with a chuckle.

"Shut up! You don't deserve those" I said and hurriedly went to the dining area and took my cookies in my hand.

"Please don't take it. I am so sorry. I totally appreciate it. I swear" he said but I glared at him.

"You sure?" I asked him and he quickly nodded.

Jinyoung's POV:

"One more time" Mark hyung said. All of the dancers sighed heavily.

I went up to him.

"They are already doing so good. Why are you making them do it again?" I asked him.

"I don't want to go to a new step now" he said.

"Break for ten minutes" I said to the crowd.

Mark hyung plopped down on the floor. I sat beside him.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing" he said and glanced at the door of the practice room.

"What?" I asked him again raising my voice a little.

"Hana has not come yet" he said keeping his head low.

"And so?" I asked.

"I don't think that I can teach her separately again. I get busy after college" he said.

"Come on hyung! I don't even know why she is in the dance club in first place, that too on our team. She can't dance, not one bit. I personally think that she is a nerd. I don't understand why others need to wait for her" I said getting all of it out.

"She is not a nerd, Nyoung. She might be into studies a bit more than us. But that does mean she can't be interested in dancing. She enjoys it. I can see that" he said.

"We don't have time for that. We have a competition which we need to win. We have to prepare everyone for that. I-"

"I am so sorry. I'm so sorry" Hana came in at that time, apologising for numerous times.

"The professor did not let us go even after the period got over" she started explaining.

In the meantime, I  kept staring at her.

--0--

Vote for the chapter please.

Also I kept my promise.