06

"Shinobu?" Makomo got up from her seat her eyes wide filling with tears at the sight in front of her.

"Makomo, it's not what it looks like" Shinobu tried to cover up what was happening. You felt bad, you couldn't just let Makomo fall for her tricks. You had to say something.

"No Shinobu, it's exactly what it looks like. You're a cheater. You always have been. Makomo doesn't deserve you nobody does. You're a filthy piece of trash who gets tired of someone one month into the relationship so you decide to cheat like the low life you are" you weren't thinking the words just slipped. Shinobu slapped her hand across her mouth at the words you just said.

You were right. Everything you just said was true, but only you would ever have the guts to say it aloud. Everyone at the table looked at each other in disbelief at what was happening.

"Y/n you bitch! You did this on purpose, you set me up!" She started to walk over to you before the woman she was with pulled her back.

"We'll be leaving now" she smiled at you and walked Shinobu out of the restaurant. Makomo still standing, this time the tears that filled her eyes were spilling out and she let out a sob. She received looks from people at the tables around us, she ran to the bathroom.

"I'm gonna go.. talk to her" you stood up and Mitsuri followed behind.

"I don't know what I was expecting, but it definitely wasn't that" you shook your head at her words and opened the door to the restroom. You knocked on the stall you heard sobs from.

"Makomo please let us in" you heard a sniffle and footsteps, the door opened slightly and you and Mitsuri walked in.

"I'm sorry you had to find out like this. Shinobu can't be trusted, she's always been like this. I'm sorry" you sat next to her on the dirty floor trying to comfort her. She leaned onto your shoulder crying more, you letting her let it all out.

A while passed and the sobs stopped. Makomo sat upright and used her sleeve to wipe her face.

"You're right, I should've known. It's my fault, let's just go back out now" she looked up at Mitsuri who had a concerned look on her face.

"It's not your fault, you didn't know" she nodded her head at Mitsruis words and you all three went out. The boys paid the bill while you three were in the bathroom. When you came back out you all decided it was a good idea to leave.

Iguro went home with Mitsuri, Sabito took Makomo home which left you and Giyuu alone.

"Wanna hang? Too bad you're going with me anyways" you smiled and grabbed his hand and dragged him away from the restaurant. He let out a slight chuckle at your words.

"That desperate to be with me, huh?" You scrunched your nose at his words.

"Hmm, I dunno, just kinda shocked at what happened tonight. I don't wanna think about it" you turned to look at him, his hand still in yours.

"Understandable" he started to walk at your pace now side by side. You walked for a long while before stopping at the same convenience store you went to on your "first date" you started talking before walking in,

"Sooo.. remember when you asked me, "if we kissed do you think our tongues would be purple?" do you wanna see if it'll happen?" You turned to look at him a smirk on your face.