07

Hi! I made some time to write also sorry I moved from one topic to another really fast in this one, I was losing interest, also sorry if I used 'you' too many times I wrote this at 2am and didn't feel like re-reading it. I was just trying to get to the end for the spice. LMAO anyways enjoy!

----

It's been a couple of weeks since the.."incident" and you haven't heard from Makomo at all, you wonder what she could be up too. Giyuu texted you here and there saying how she was in her room 24/7 and refused to come out unless food was involved. You felt really bad for her.

Anyways, today you and Mitsuri are going out for a girls day. You tried to invite Makomo but she declined politely which you understood.

Mitsuri planned everything out so you don't really know where you're going, and it's also finally summer so it's nice that it's warm now. She told you to wear a bathing suit under some regular clothes so you'd just figured you were going to the beach.

"I'm here!" You watched as the message lit your phone up as you began to walk out the front door to Mitsuris car.

"Hey!!" You heard her yell as you opened the door and got in.

"You don't need to yell I'm right here girl-" looking at her with wide eyes as she laughed at you, "anyways where are we going today?"

"First we're going to get our nails done, than I wanted to get something to eat, and I figured we could go to the beach!" She said placing her right arm on the back of your seat and looking out the back window. She looked like a mom when she did that..

"Okay, sounds good" she nodded her head in response and turned the radio on so you weren't just sat in silence. There wasn't much to talk about considering you two talk to each other every day about everything.

After driving for a while she stopped in front of a small building with a neon sign that said 'Nail Shop' kinda tacky but whatever it didn't matter. You walked in and were met with a lady at a desk, she told you to pick out some nail colors and that someone would be with you shortly.

They had a whole wall of colors to chose from, you weren't big on getting your nails done at first but now you're excited after seeing all the colors they had. You settled with lavender nails with white flower designs. Mitsuri got green with pink hearts. Typical.

After all that you stopped at a small restaurant near by, it wasn't big nor was it small.

"Ooh Y/n what are you gonna get?" She looked at the menu drooling over everything they had.

"Not sure maybe just some pancakes" you shrugged your shoulders and opened your phone scrolling through your social media.

The waiter came over and it was time for you to order after you said yours it was Mitsuris turn. It felt like hours before she finished saying what she wanted, that girl had an appetite and honestly you can't blame her.

When the food was finished and the waiter brought it over you were getting stares from the people around because of how much food she'd ordered, the bill was going to be expensive as shit.

"This is so good, wanna try?" She leaned over, her spoon out in front of your face.

"No thanks, you can eat it" you smiled as she continued eating.

When she finally finished, she payed and you were right. The bill was expensive as shit. After paying you both made your way to her car, she sat there for a sec not starting the car or anything.

"Mitsuri are you okay?" After saying that she broke into tears and put her hands over her face.

"Uhm, what happened?? Are you alright?" You pushed a straggled hair behind her ear and pulled her hands away from her face.