11

As much as you didn't want to admit it summer was finally over. Summer being over meant Giyuu as a teacher would have to work five days a week and you wouldn't be able to see him as often. The thought saddened you.

BUT today you're visiting him at work. Giyuu works at a high school and is a P.E. teacher which is cool, you guess. When you say "visit" you mean dropping his lunch off. Yup that's it, just to drop his lunch off.

You made a bento box at the last minute which contained his favorite food, salmon daikon and onigiri. It was nothing too fancy but you kinda just wanted an excuse to see him and maybe meet a few of his coworkers.

He sent you the details and everything so you'd know what to do and where to go. It was rather chilly today so you wore a brown sweater which was a bit too big for you and a pair of jeans to keep you warm.

You made your way to the school and were met with a lady at the front desk.

"All you have to do is sign in and I'll give you a name tag" she smiled at you, she seemed like a sweet old lady. You did as told and wrote some stuff down on the sheet she handed you. She then gave you a name tag with your name written on it and told you where to go.

You followed her directions and made your way down a long hall and took some turns. Soon you were met with big double doors, you peeked inside and saw kids running around and Giyuu who was in the corner sitting at a tiny desk.

You opened the door and were hit with a horrid oder. Sweaty high school kids, definitely a smell that brought back memories and not pleasant ones. You walked over to Giyuu who had a somewhat stern look on his face, and as he saw you he immediately smiled.

How does he switch between two personalities so fast?

"Hi" you could only smile as his expression changed once he saw you. How sweet.

"Hey" he pulled you into a hug, you received some dirty looks from the girls, you had no idea he was so popular with them. After all you couldn't blame them, he was quite the attractive man.

You cringed and he must've noticed. You watched as he blew his whistle.

"Okay listen up, anyone who gives Miss. L/n here any problems or anymore dirty looks is getting punished with push-ups!" Everyone seemed to squirm at his words. He was harsh.

You giggled a little as you heard sighs come from the kids. You had noticed a boy with yellow hair wink at you a few times, then what you assumed to be his friend scolded him for doing so.

"Oh- here!" You handed him the bento box you'd made.

"You didn't have to, but thank you" he kissed your forehead and placed his hand on your cheek.

"It was no problem really! I just don't want you to be hungry"

"Come with me" he tugged on your arm then yelled something about slacking off to the students before he ushered you out of the room. You didn't know where you were going but it was a little far.

You walked till you came across the teachers lounge and went inside. As you walked in your eyes widened. You were met with three muscular men who were seated at a table and laughing.

"Ah Tomioka! I see you've brought your lady friend!" You heard the one with fire like hair say,

"She is very flamboyant with a good fashion sense!" The one with long white hair and piercings noted,

"Tsk, she's okay" the one with scars added.

You turned around to see Giyuu rolling his eyes as he placed his bento box in the fridge.