10

this one is a bit longer than usual so I hope you enjoy!!

-------

You woke up your clothes from yesterday were still on, you must've forgotten as you'd noticed you fell asleep on top of the covers instead of under.

You got up and made your way into the bathroom and looked into the mirror, you were a mess. Your make-up was smeared and your hair was all over the place. You held your head as it started aching, headaches are the worst. You pulled some medicine out of the cabinet and poured some into the little measuring cup. It tasted so bad.

You made your way back into your room and looked at your phone, recalling last nights events as Giyuus name was on the screen. He texted you, probably to apologize once again. It wasn't even his fault, him having to apologize for his friends mistakes made you feel worse. He's not responsible for their actions, and as much as you don't want to see and talk to Sabito at the moment an apology from him would be the best.

You sighed and made your way to your vanity and pulled out some makeup wipes to wipe away the mess on your face. Once done you got into some comfy clothes and made your way downstairs but what you were met with wasn't what you were expecting.

Giyuu was sitting on the couch, with your parents. They were talking, but about what? You tried to retrace your steps and make your way back up before your dad called out.

"Y/n we saw you, please come down here" your face felt hot and your headache was worse, your stomach churned as you turned back around and made your way to the couch next to Giyuu.

He grabbed your hand and smiled at you.

"Uh, what is it?" You didn't know who to look at as the trios eyes were all on you.

"Nothing sweetie, I just came over to introduce myself to your lovely parents" he kissed your head and you shot him a look.

"Giyuu is quite the nice man, we're so happy you found someone like him" your mother's words hit you like a ton of bricks. She's never said anything like that about any one else you've dated.

"I have to agree, not only does he have a good personality but he is good looking" you smiled a little as your dad chipped in causing Giyuu to laugh.

"Giyuu, we were thinking about making dinner tonight would you like to join us?" Your mother asked, this was all so sudden, why today?

"Only if you'd like to keep me around" he squeezed a little tighter onto your hand as you looked at him.

You had noticed he was wearing nicer close today, and the smell radiating off of him caused you to assume he put on a cologne. You weren't complaining because it actually smelt nice.

As you weren't expecting company at all you were in just sweats and a white t-shirt, kinda embarrassing. You stood up and tugged on his hand.

"Come on I'll walk you out" he nodded his head and followed you to the front door, on the way out he said his goodbyes to your parents.

You noticed he drove today as his car was in the drive way, but.. he wasn't alone.

"He wanted to apologize" he scrunched his nose as he looked at you. You nodded your head then walked to the car with Giyuu, he got in and rolled the window down some so you could talk.

"Hey"

"Hi.." You were expecting an apology, maybe over text but not face to face.

"Sorry about last night, I don't know what came over me" he scratched the back of his neck as you nodded your head at him.