09

It's now Saturday and apparently you two are going on a "double date" to an ice cream parlor with his sister and her fiancé. A bit strange but you didn't really mind, you found it sweet that he was that close with his sister. You wished you had siblings sometimes.

You wore a pair of light blue jeans and a blue baggy shirt with a pair of white sneakers nothing too fancy. You're supposed to meet Giyuu, his sister and her supposed fiancé at the park since it was closer to meet there.

You left home and made your way to the park, thankfully it wasn't far. As you approached you saw Tsutako laughing at something with her fiancé and Giyuu who's eyes were wandering about. As you approached Giyuu introduced you to his sister, he's kinda late to that though.

"Hi Y/n nice to see you again!" Giyuu glanced back at you and her confused as to what she meant when she said "again"

"What do you mean again?"

"I just so happened to find a book that caught my eye the same day Y/n was working, don't worry I didn't say anything bad. I just told her how much you talked about her" she squished her hands up to her cheeks with a big smile on her face as she teased her younger brother.

He obviously wasn't having any of it as he grabbed your hand and started walking away which made you giggle. His face was as red as a tomato, you turned around to see if his sister and lover were coming which yes they were. She noticed you look back and gave you a big smile, you returning it.

"So why did you chose ice cream out of all the deserts out there?" You swayed your intertwined hands and leaned on his arm.

"Don't know, it just sounded good" he shrugged his shoulders and gave you a small smile as he looked down at your figure upon him.

You couldn't help but think of how sweet and caring he was. Far better than how Shinobu ever treated you.

"Hmm how was your week?" You asked curious. You actually don't know what he does in his free time or what his hobbies are.

"It's was okay. I hung out with a couple of work friends nothing much" he bummed, "why?"

"Just curious, who are your work friends?"

"Annoying lousy men. That's who, actually one of them has three wives. Isn't that crazy?" He shook his head.

"Three wives? I actually have a co-worker who has two wives and a husband. Do you think that's them?" You gasped and took your head off his shoulder grabbing his arm, which caused him to chuckle.

"Possibly, it's a small world after all" you nodded and it was pretty much silent for the rest of the walk unless one of you pointed out something that you thought was interesting.

You've finally made it to the tiny ice cream shop and made your way inside, an instant chill hit you. Walking up to the enclosed glass that showed a bunch of flavors you scanned till you saw your favorite.

You being the somewhat shy girl you are, you tugged on his sleeve and pointed at the flavor,

"That's what I want, can you ask for it for me?" You whispered your face a slight shade of pink from being embarrassed.

"Sure, she'll have the F/f in a-" he paused, "what size?"

"Small"

"A small please" he smiled and you watched as the man scooped the ice cream into a cup and handed it to you over the counter. Giyuu ordered his and you made your way to a table waiting for the other two who were still ordering.

"Ya know, I never took you for the shy kind" your eyes widened at him calling you out.

"Well you should always expect the unexpected when with me. I've always been a bit shy" you shrugged your shoulders and watched as he nodded taking a spoon-full of ice cream and putting it into his mouth.