Prologue

Camilla Ruscho is pretty. Not.

She thinks she's ugly because why not? She's a spinster, an old maid, an unmarried woman who doesn't have a family of her own in the ripe and mature life existence of three decades and a half.

Yeah.

35 and fat.
And broke. Poor. Shy. A maid. Her life's monotonous. Boring is her middle name.
Yes. She's all that and more. At least that's what she believes.

Little did she know all that she is will be somebody's property. Her body, her soul, her innocence. Everything.
Even her life.

She would soon learn boring would be the understatement of the year.

King Nikolov Igor III is your typical bad boy. He gets what he wants, when he wants. And plenty of wants he has.

Riches, cars, booze, girls. In a snap of a finger, he can have all of those. Because why not? He is the king. And when you say king, he means filthy, dirty, sexy, most powerful man in the land of Romanovia.

Now the council of the kingdom wants to see little princes and princesses loitering around the castle grounds. If the notorious King Nikolov doesn't deliver, well the people won't be giving their trust and loyalty to a royal with a bad reputation after his name.

What does King Nikolov gotta do? Freedom is his most prized possession. But not for long. Because in the coming days, he will prove himself wrong.

Freedom? What's that?
When he can have it in the form of a shy, voluptuous woman currently dusting furniture and changing his bedsheets, wearing that hideous, baggy uniform to hide her delicious curves from malicious eyes?

He licked his now dry lips.

Ah, this is gonna be interesting.