8 - Mergers and Acquisition

Nikolov

"What's your name, candy? ", I asked while slicing my medium-raw venison steak, with her on the foot of my king-sized bed, only fitting for a king like me. It took her a while before answering. "M-my name's C-Camilla, your Majesty."

Camilla. Sounds like a flower. My flower. I dismiss the thought immediately.

"Camilla what?" I plan for some  digging. Family, religion, marital status, everything. I flicker my eyes to her ring finger. Nothing there. Good. But I have to be certain.

"C-camilla Ruscho, my king", she meekly answered, her voice so soft, a contrast to her alluring form.

Her family name's not familiar. I would have my secretary know all about Camilla Ruscho fast. I'm dying to get my hands on something that can make me sit back and relax.

The tension in the atmosphere inside my chamber was suffocating. Sexual tension in my body, fear and confusion in hers. She remained unmoving, bowing her head, avoiding my stares. Now that's what I don't like. I would like to look at her boring black orbs, giving me her attention.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." She's the only exception to this rule I realized. "I need you to pay attention to me, to everything that I say. I don't want incompetence in my people. As my personal maid you have to be attentive to all my needs all the fuc- time. Am I understood?" I hold my tongue, seeing her flinch when I cuss.

I feel like a strict teacher, scolding his timid student. Call me sir. Hmm, now that's a pleasing thought. My buddy down there is getting excited.

"I-I understand, my king", her soft voice now a major turn on.

I really need a good lay right now. Preferably with some meat and curves above me, dancings in our sensual rhythm. Most preferably, the one standing in front of me.

It's official. I'm insane. And I'll go mental if I don't have my release right about now.

"Now that's all settled. You can go now. I'll call for you when I need you". And I need you right now, baby. I want to add,  but I don't. I won't.

Her face lit up, relieved. And I'm instantly irritated. She wants to get out of here that bad huh? But I let it pass. There's a right time for every thing.

"Please excuse me, your Majesty", she said, bowed down and almost ran away as if to escape.

I chuckled when she's out the door. She thinks she's safe. I'll let her think that way, but not for long. No.

My food's getting cold so I continued eating. I thought of her thick, plump lips. How tasty would it be compared to real food. And the lips in between her thighs. It would be more delicious than this steak. I bet.

But enough of that for now. As much as I want to stay here longer and fantasize thick curves of a certain little old woman I have my responsibilities as Romanovia's king.

The royal council, consisted of twelve high-ranking officials, elders of the land, who had been in position since I can remember has passed a proposal to my office about strengthening my position as their king. Most members of the council thought from the beginning of my reign that me being young makes me dumb and weak.

I'm here to prove them wrong. I recognize my priorities as their ruler but I don't want to die early just 'cause I dig my head way down under those stacks of paper and work my ass off till I die. No, thank you dumbassses.

When they become king which I'm sure won't happen, they'll know how hard it is to stay on track and be that strong leader people look up to. Though I know I'm steel, the elders can be a pain in the ass. Ugh.

Once I'm appropriately dressed by my entourage of personal designers, I'm off to go to that dreaded meeting with the elders. I'd rather go to the club.

And yes, Camilla. I called for her and she was already waiting for me outside my chamber, with my trusted knights on line. She's clothed in a new uniform I sent for her, custom made by one of my designers.

Damn she looks edible.

I surveyed her form from top to bottom and I must say I'm impressed. Her curves are on display. Her heavy breasts are accentuated, ample cleavage on sight and her thighs are thick. Hot damn baby.

I started walking, unbothered by the reaction in my dress pants. With my soldiers in front, Camilla on my side and more soldiers behind, I arrived in the palace's vast meeting hall. The council were already waiting, looking bored. I don't give a fvck. When they saw me they rose up and bowed down until I got to my seat.

"Start right away. What is this all about, Murdoch?", I addressed the head council. He stood up and bowed again.

"Your Majesty, it has come to our knowledge that people in the kingdom, especially in the rural areas, have very low faith in you as their king. According to our reliable sources people still think that your way of life shows your capabilities as a ruler. Many believe you will not bring any good in this kingdom. And we are afraid your position might be in jeopardy. It is no secret that your older brother, Prince Izaaq holds the people's hearts even before you became king. He- ", Murdoch paused as I signalled for him to stop.

"I know all these things already. Don't beat around the bush, Murdoch. What is it you want to say? Spill. Now." I'm getting impatient. I looked over at my maid's direction. She's looking at someone else, one of my knights.

My blood is boiling. But I put it aside. I'll have to deal with her later.

"As you may know, your Majesty, that the only solution we can think of is marriage. Marriage to a royal of another kingdom. Your union would seal and secure your power. It would also bring great benefits to us, more connections, especially new allies."

"And? Tell me something I haven't heard before. All you spit are old news." This is getting lengthy I want to spend some alone time with someone, watch her clean maybe. That's more interesting for me.

"I beg your pardon, my king. But what's new is that by next week the said royal you'll be betrothed will come and meet you here, along with some of her entourage. This is the best for the whole kingdom, and of course you. What can you say, your majesty?" He sounded so smug. I smirked.

"May I remind all of you who I am? I think old age has something to do with the shit you just sprout. We are not in the ancient times anymore. This is the 21st century, gentlemen. 21st century modern times, globalization is the thing. And you expect me to just follow what you say?", I laughed maniacally. These people don't know the heights I can go to.

"But I will allow you to push through with this plan. We'll just see how it will turn out." Their scheme, or mine. I'll let them play this game with me.

"Meeting is over. See you whenever." I know it's improper, but I'm not proper. Suck it up.

I walked out of the hall, my staff in tow. When we reached my chamber, I ordered the guards to stay outside the palace and forbid any visitors. My maid turned to go, but I stopped her.

"You, come with me. I have things to do". Truth is, I haven't. But who questions the king, yeah? The king has a lot of duties, that is public information.

Though I must admit there are information I'm eager to know, that my fingers are itching to hold. And I'm getting it now.

Privately.