20.1 - PLEASE READ

Hello, my vandits!

As some of you may already know, for the past months since the last quarter of 2021, I have already been struggling. We all are. A super typhoon destroyed my family's home, global pandemic, the recurring anxiety and depression and just recently, two of my closest relatives died. As of this writing I am still mourning and grieving. I am really struggling.

Then there's the issue at hand here. A few readers brought into my attention a scene I wrote, a rape scene. It's in Chapter 9 or 10, if I'm not mistaken. I read it over and over again, then I realized, yeah, it is rape. Without consent from a partner, it is rape.

I sincerely apologize to everyone who have been affected by my insensitivity. I am ashamed that this happened. Please believe me when I say that never in a million years would I want to hurt you or cause you harm, even in just pure fiction. In truth, I didn't realize it because in my brain, Nikolov and Camilla is the endgame. In my head they are destined for each other. I overlooked the possibility of it hurting other people's feelings with the way I wrote the story.

I am deeply sorry, my vandits. I don't want to cause you trauma or relive any related trauma in that matter. I am honestly disappointed with myself right now. How I can be that reckless and insensitive is beyond me.

To the people who I've hurt, I'm so sorry. To all my loyal readers, my vandits, thank you for your love, your concern, I appreciate it so much. Please know that I will do better, write wisely and that I am a work in progress.

I accept and I acknowledge my mistake. From one human being to another, I AM TRULY SORRY.

This is me still hoping to see you my vandits in the next chapters. I love you. I  miss you. I really do.

- Clara G.