23 - Plans

Just a quick clarification - Romanovia is a fictional place set in 21st century modern times, but you can imagine anything you want, I don't mind. If it's in medieval or Renaissance or the dark ages, it's fine. As long as it makes you happy, go ahead.

Please read my note at the bottom. Pls pls pls.

That said, enjoy reading! 😊

•••••••

Camilla

"We're going back to the palace sooner than expected. I need you prepared." Just two sentences from the king's mouth and my heart's in chaos. Will I ever be ready to be queen of Romanovia?

When I did not respond he turned to look at me and left the clothes he picked up on the floor from last night's undressing session. He instead grasped my fat hands in his veiny strong ones and kissed it tenderly, like someone who genuinely cares for his partner.

"Be afraid not. We are in this together. If there's one thing I can promise you that can ease your worries is that your safety is my top priority. You bear my child. I won't let anything bad to happen to the both of you if it's the last thing I would do. That I guarantee you."

His words somehow calmed my wild beating heart. He is the king. He's somehow invincible. Somehow.

I nod gently and let the king drag me towards the bathroom. A half-hour of cleaning up turned into one and another one as we can't keep our hands to each other, especially Niko's, as his touch lingered more than usual fondling and tasting my sensitive body parts. I'm not complaining though. His pleasuring ways are beyond this dimension, more so now that my hormones are kicked up into overdrive. This must be due to my pregnancy.

"You're my horny big baby, aren't you flower? Greedy innocent flower... Such perfect tits made for my hands," he kept whispering dirty things to me  which gets me hotter and wetter and I want so much more of him. "Don't get me started with this slick pussy," Niko continued, marking my heat with hard thrusts and rugged breaths to my ear.
"Perfect for my cock...for my cock alone..."

I have difficulty keeping up with his endurance. He is after all a young stud. My middle aged body is still new to this kind of treatment. It's overwhelming but in a good kind of way. It must be illegal to feel this good.

"Niko!" I screamed when I came, my hands bracing the edge of the large tub, my body shaking from my earth-shattering release.

"Here I come baby. Yes, flower!" The king followed suit, his release much more powerful now, more forceful with every spurt of his semen into my womb. "Ugh! You feel so good, so damn good..." he continued thrusting until I felt him stop and gently squeezed my breasts and bit my left shoulder blade from behind.

"Did I hurt my babies?", he asked after when we're dressed and comfortable, lounging in bed, his hand caressing my plump tummy.

"I feel fine, pleasured beyond belief." I said with immediate honesty which caused my cheeks to burn and him to grin widely.

"Why, thank you, my queen. I'm relieved you are overly satisfied with my performance. I aim to please. Always." His grinning almost like it hurt his lips to be stretched that way. Seeing him like this reminds me of his youth and of our huge age difference.

"What's the matter now, flower? You want another round?" He teased, his brows lifted suggestively.

"I am an old woman." I blurted out. "Please, let me finish", when he appeared to disagree. "It bothers me. Does it not bother you, my king? I know I have already accepted this fate for me but these doubts and confusion won't leave my mind. You are very young. I believe you should be out there finding that young love appropriate for you. Not with someone like me. An old woman! Why?"