9 - Beware: Exciting Things Ahead

for @Ayannaismylife, thank u love

Camilla

Stepping inside the king's chamber alone with him feels suicide. The guards left immediately and once again I came face to face with the most powerful person in Romanovia. To be standing before him should feel rewarding and victorious. I feel the opposite.

He may be just a boy but the regality he holds made him a god of mankind. I frowned. God? I should not think of him that way. The manner in which he handled the meeting earlier showed his overinflated ego. I am not educated but I know my virtues.

"What are you frowning at?", he asked almost irritatingly, like he can't believe a commoner's showing him some attitude which he rightfully deserved. But I weigh down my judgments. He doesn't need to know what I think of him.

"N-nothing, your Majesty. I j-just remembered something bad. My a-apologies, my king." I humbled myself. After all, he's still the king.

My reply seemed to irritate him more. But he didn't comment anymore to which I'm thankful for. He might just order his men to murder me if I'm not careful around him.

He sat down in the foot of his bed and motioned for me to come near him. I followed and waited with bated breath for his next command.

I have a bad feeling about this. Being the king's personal maid is such a headache.

"Headache? You have a headache?", he suddenly blurted out. I didn't realize I said that last word out loud. You are such a pain in the butt, Camilla. I sighed, not knowing I just signed my death certificate.

"And now you're sighing. You are really testing me, flower", the king aggressively said. I don't know why he's acting that way. And the name callings! I don't understand him.

"I-I-I didn't realize it, my king. P-please forgive me. I will o-o-obey every word that you say. I-I-", I have not finished my stupid ramblings when he grabbed me by my wrist, his grip a rough reminder of who he is. I landed in his lap for the second time. He doesn't release my right hand, his hold becoming painful every passing second.

But there is something else that's really concerning me. The growing bulge in his dress pants, now under my butt. Because of the silky material of my new uniform the hard tool poking me is more prominent. It's demanding to be felt and felt it I did!

Intentionally or not, he is pressing it harder into me. I gasped. The electricity it elicited over my body made me bolt almost out of his personal space. But the king didn't let me.

His hold tightened even more. And he's growling again like the last time. He continued pushing into me, making me almost jump off of his lap. I felt his other hand explore my back until it reached the back of my head.

He angled my head to face him, grabbed my neck to lower my face as if to kiss me, losing my hand in his tight grip in the process.

I did not think twice. I slapped him hard with my right hand. Hard. I slapped the king hard.

BLOODY HELL.

For a second he looked stunned but I was more horrified. My eyes were wide saucers of shock and fear, in his I see sparks of excitement. And joy. Now I'm a thousand more anxious.

I think I'll be six feet under today. No! I need children.