2 - His Majesty

Nikolov

I looked up, feeling pleasure washed over me as a warm mouth of a female engulfed my huge head below, her long nails scraping two globes of sensitive flesh attached to the male's reproductive organ.

Speaking of reproduction, the oldies, I mean the elders of the council wanted me to have a wife and children in order for me to retain my position as the highest ruler in the land. ASAP.

I seethed in annoyance. Who were they again to order me around like they're above me?!

I am their king. Nobody dictates me what to do. I'd do what I please. They can't touch me. I do the touching and more.

As the kneeling woman felt my distraction, she squeezed my manballs hard and forced my concentration back on the task at hand. Of course, she wouldn't be doing that if she knew who I was but that wouldn't be exciting, right? I like my women fierce and strong, but submission from them is what I wanted most.

She's good, I'll give her that. But not good enough as I contemplated plans in my head how to dismiss the council's ridiculous order.

I mean, I'm only 23 years old, a healthy male who wants to explore beautiful seas and mountains with curves on ends. And most especially, I am Nikolov, king of Romanovia, the greatest of them all. What do I want with a wife and kids that won't do good for me?

Screw those geriatrics. I and my freedom are one.

With that in mind I began to forcefully push my rod in the whore's sloppy mouth. She struggled to breathe through her nose with her irritating gurgling sounds. I knew she's having a hard time and I don't fvcking care. I'm sure she loved my meat stuffing her mouth full. With a ragged breath I came undone. I saw her swallowed the white sticky fluid.

But I'm not satisfied. I need more. Not from this bitch though.

I called two of my men to collect the girl, still kneeling and naked. She struggled but she can't do anything about it when one of my men handed her a generous amount.

I immediately took off the mask that I was wearing. I really don't like putting it against my face, hiding my power. Yet I still do it. For power, for my position. All the damn time.

I'm not complaining though. I am the king, the most powerful in all of Romanovia.

Without clothes on I walked to the mini bar in my condo and poured myself a glass of wine. I didn't plan to get drunk.
No, but I finished a bottle of wine. And another. And another until my vision got doubled.

Ahh, I still need to go home.

• • • • • • • • • •

Stumbling, struggling to open the door to my chamber, I finally opened it with Amelia's help, my childhood nanny. She's about to say something but I shushed her up. I know, I know. She'd tell me what I'm doing with my life, my mother would worry, blah blah blah. Those are not new. I appreciate Amelia than my own mother but right now all I care is a bed.

Yeah, a soft bed with a soft woman bending down dusting my matress. A ghost? Nah I think not. I maybe drunk, but I know a female when I see one.

I smirked. A new maid, huh? A spaced out maid, considering she has not acknowledged my presence yet.

Acting on impulse I imprisoned her in my arms and smelled her nape. I felt her stiffened and she stood still. She's a small woman, but from what I'm feeling, she's got all the curves in the right places.

I continued caging and sniffing her. She smelled delicious, a natural scent of a young woman. She still stood immobile, without a word.

I grinned. I was curious to see her. So I turned her around. And what shook me was that she's far from the young lady I envisioned.

She's actually a mature voluptuous woman, her eyes opened wide, her mouth wider.

I was sober in an instant. And hard.

Achingly hard.