11 - Mother

for @hoelitdays, thank u babe

Camilla

Waking up in a bed not my own is scary enough, what more when I discovered my body completely bared of any clothing and an unknown, masculine hand cupping my breast. I don't want to panic but I'm panicking. Oh freak.

Where am I? What happened? What have I done? Am I in trouble? Who- that's when all the events from yesterday came rushing back in my brain and I'm horrified.

Where am I? In the king's chamber.
What happened? Sex happened.
What have I done? Shame.
Am I in trouble? Big trouble.
Who? King of Romanovia.
Crap crap crap.

I am over. My life's over. I need to get out of here fast.

Screaming internally, I slowly got out of the boy's hold, careful not to stir his slumber. When I stood on two feet I felt the searing pain, the living proof of my debasement. I don't want to remember it for now. I need to go.

With much difficulty in moving I searched for my clothes to cover my body. Despite feeling the pain all over I put it back on hastily, sans my undergarments because I couldn't find them. I'd look for them later I promise.

Quietly and slowly making my way to the door, I took a last glance to the sleeping boy. He is very handsome but someone of his stature is not for somebody like me. And he is still a boy for goodness sake! I wouldn't be a cougar. No thank you.

I went straight to the quarter's bathrooms and occupied one of the stalls. Thankfully no one had seen me.

I recalled everything that happened in there. From our first encounter to last night. How can I face Miss Amelia now? Most importantly, how can I avoid the king? It would be like avoiding a brick only to use it to hit your head many times over. If it makes any sense.

I hanged my head in shame. And cried. Ashamed that I surrendered my dignity that fast and without putting up a fight. Sure I attempted to push him off me but it was futile and I did not try harder. Sure I'm old enough to lose my virginity but I value it. I know I'm weak but I could've......

I ugly cried like a little girl again, who back then was abandoned by the people she so-called parents. Only this time the girl had grown and she still let people push her. Into her.

I banged and banged my head in the shower tiles. My subconscious thinks I deserve it for being so pathetic, while the other side of my brain tells me I did nothing wrong and the soreness in my nether region is proof that I enjoyed the worldly pleasure and it's my right to enjoy it just fine.

Ignoring the internal turmoil I looked at myself in the mirror by the sink. Really looked at myself for the first time in years. I look a million worse compared to all the females I've seen. I can even pass up as Miss A's mother. Pathetic indeed.

More tears slid down my chubby cheeks. I let it be for awhile. I noticed a lump forming in the middle of my forehead. It's fine. I just have to bow down my head all the time.

When I think I have composed myself a little, I examined the rest of my sore body. Red, angry marks are visible in my neck, breasts, stomach and even in the inside of my thighs. Some are turning a purplish blue because of my skin tone. But what worried me the most are the ones in my neck. They are the most visible. And I don't own scarves or turtle necks to hide it. I don't have friends but Miss Amelia will surely notice my new choice of clothing or my odd behavior. She'll fry me for details and I get weak when it comes to her. What do I do?