1. you're on

A/N: hey readers!!! this is my 3rd book , i know since it's just a teen fiction it won't get as many reads as my fan fictions but i still appreciate everything <333

_________________________________

Willows POV:

"CRAP!" i curse as i jump out of bed to see my alarm read 6:10am , school starts at 6:30 for me .
this private school starts Earlier than other schools because they feel a students academic mind works better at sunrise .

what a load of bullshit right? i start getting ready for school so i'm not late , i have a perfect attendance record and i don't plan on ruining that and letting Eden Buckingham take my spot .

what a stupid rich people name . Iv been to this school on a scholarship since the elementary building opened across my street , now i go to the high school , it's January during junior year so everything is hectic .

i put on my uniform , a white button up with a dark blue blazer over it , a red tie and a plaid skirt , pretty standard northern Landon attire . Like from harry potter or some shit .

before heading out the door i put on my doc martins and grab my lunch money from my money stash , i keep every profit i make working at my local coffee shop in a box under my bed for whenever i need it .

no one can find it , my younger brother and older sister don't go in my room and neither do my parents .

~~~

"hey , did you know we had a physics test today?" Eliza , my best friend says as we walk into school together , "yup , studied all night" i told her , she isn't as much of a nerd as i am , she's here because her parents are hella rich.

not that i mind , she's such a great friend , caring , loyal , hilarious , i could go on for days .

she's not like the rest of the rich snobs that go to this school with the highest egos known to mend . There are tons of kids here with scholar ships like me but none of them want to be friends with us .

definitely sucks for them though , we're pretty great . I give all of my friends a discount when they come to the coffee shop .

"i know you don't like cheating because it makes you have a moral panic attack so can you at-least
give me a ride home to make me feel better after failing" she asks , "Eliza , you know i don't ride to school anymore , i walk so just copy off of eden , he's too stupid to notice." I glare in his direction.

"damn doesn't that like throw off the philosophical imbalance of the universe or something?" Eliza stares at me like a crazy person .

"not if i'm not helping you cheat , you're doing it on your own and he's my enemy so who cares" i sit down walking into the class room .

~~~

the test is done , i got a 97% . Eden turns his head to show me his score , a 96% .
i spread a smile of victory as he glares and i send him a picture of it for our orch score.

our orch score is basically a tally board , whoever gets the highest average scores for any tests each week gets to play the main part on the violin while the other does cello .

we decided this when we both wanted to play the violin in 2nd grade but we were partners and made a fair compromise.
it's worked out for the most part , kind of .