6. Friends

A/N: here it is my friends , the next level has arrived . the transition from enemies to awkward friends 😙😙

_________________________________

3rd Person POV:

"morning Donna , i'm going to Franseens before class if you don't mind" Eden said going down the stairs. "alright have a good day at school" Donna said her goodbyes before starting to clean the house .

As Eden was walking to the coffee shop he couldn't help but think about Willow and their night in the closet .

the warmth he felt from her body pressed against his , the feeling of her smiling against his chest , the way her hair smelled , the tingly feeling in his stomach when she laughed .

this was a new feeling for him , he's never been so nervous to see someone before .

"hey welcome to franseens what can i get you?" willow said with her head down in the cash register not knowing who walked through the door.

"OH , h-hey it's just you" her face lit up when she saw him , she had the same feeling in the pit of her stomach that drove her crazy , the way she slightly rose and fell when she was on his chest cuddled up in his arms .

they were friends now ? nothing was really clear but they were for sure not at each others throats as much .

they stared awkwardly at each other in a trance when willow suddenly flinched and snapped back into reality "s-so what can i get you" she looked up at his bright eyes .

"an application" he released a breathe he didn't know he was holding , she looked at him confusingly , "i saw the help wanted sign outside" he pointed to the window .

"you want to work here ? a 24 hour coffee shop in the middle of a small town?" she asked surprised , "yes , that's why i asked for an application , are you surprised ?" he chuckled .

"well yeah i mean a week ago i probably would've laughed in your face but as your friend i guess i'm just surprised because you don't exactly need money soooo..." she said through a confused giggle

"i know but i'm just tired of sitting home all day waiting for my parents to never come home and wait... we're friends?" he admitted .

"i mean yeah if you want to be?" she chuckled nervously.
"oh okay Willow" he smiled and made the effort to call her by her actual name .

she touched her hand to her heart "aw how touching you actually said my name" she laughed . "here's the application form just fill it out over there and i'll talk to my manager about it" she handed him the paper as he gave her a sly smile and went over to one of the tables.

"so you and him?" Harmony , another one of Willows co workers whispers into her ear behind her . "you scared the shit out of me!" Willow flinched when she heard her voice .

"sorry and..." Harmony desperately wanted answers to her co workers love life . "are you crazy we've been enemies since the 1st grade, we're just friends" she chuckled putting away some cash .

"i don't know ,that whole interaction was flooding with tension" Harmony winked . "don't be weird" Willow raised an eyebrow .

"come on will !!!! enemies to lovers is the greatest romance trope voted this year" she begged .
"well you can take that info and shove it up your ass" she widened her eyes .

"woah , morning ladies" Mandy the manager walks in for the day , "oh hey Mandy , sorry" willow apologizes.
"Jesus it's like 6am" Harmony walks over to the ice machine .