2. you're going down

A/N: WELCOME to the 2nd chapter of my latest story ladies , gentlemen and gods , this is basically the same day but in the pov of the guy eden . ENJOY <333

_________________________________

Edens POV:

"good morning Mr.Buckingham" Donna , My parent's assistant says , "please call me Eden , that's too formal" i chuckle while getting out of bed .

"okay Eden , today after school your parents want to throw you a special dinner to celebrate your achievements" she says , "really!? thank you Donna!" i tell her before leaving for school.

My parents have never once payed attention to any of my academic achievements, they only care about where i'm going to school not what i'm doing in it , iv tried so hard to get them to notice but they haven't .

Until now i guess!! I can't wait to tell them all about orchestra, they've never actually been to one of my concerts.

They're always sorry about it and spoil me to make up for it , i don't want to complain though because i know they worked hard for what we have and they can't always be there . It just kind of sucks .

"you're lunch Mr.Buckingham" Liam , our personal chef hands me a bag with some gourmet shit , i don't know what it is but i do appreciate his cooking .

Never did get used to calling me Eden though , Mr.Buckingham makes me sound like a snobby prick , i don't like formal but i can't really do anything about it .

~~~

"hey man!" i greet Will , he's my best friend , kind of a douchebag though , but in like a friendly way.

"you know there was a test today?" he asks , "yes of course i did , iv been telling you about it all week" i remind him , i love him and all but he's the most careless person about school .

"you know i never listen when you blab about school" we walk into class to see professor laine handing out tests .
"well good luck" i smile to Will as he exaggeratingly sighs to his seat .

once the test is over i turn over to willow , my arch nemesis since the 1st grade when they opened an elementary school building for this district .

She's always so ambitious it's gross , when we were younger we decided to call a truce in orchestra, but of course that didn't last so we made an orch score once we were assigned partners .

for every week we get a test , whoever scores higher with the scores averaged by Friday gets to play the violin for that whole next week and the other has to harmonize on the cello .

i won last week and have been playing violin this entire week , i turn over to see she got a 97% , while in only got a 96% , though we are both the top of every class , one has to win every time .

she cockily smirks and sends me a picture of her test , that's our system , i tally all the tests up and at the end of the week we see who scored the overall highest ... now we are tied until our geo test on Friday .

~~~

when Will and i arrive to our lunch table , a shit ton of girls follow . Sure it's kind of sweet but incredibly annoying when i'm trying to study and eat .