5. wrong about you

A/N: Hey ya'll This is where the juicy juice starts so enjoy 😇

_________________________________

3rd Person POV:

"god it's it's freezing in here" Willow complained leaning against the wall , trying to budge open the door again .

"it's not going to open, you've been trying for 2 hours" Eden sighs on the floor . "well we can't just stay here , my family is probably worried" she kept trying .

"must be nice , my parents probably won't notice , in fact they're probably not even in the country" He starts thinking about the situation of it all , his parents couldn't give less of a shit about where he is .

Maybe Donna is worried , maybe she's home , eden doesn't remember if she was going home tonight or not . So his only hope was really his private chef .

"why wouldn't they be in the country" She started sweating which actually did her some good since they were in the cold.

"oh they just leave for meetings all the time in random countries , they even have emergency suit cases for whenever their called in" he put his head down .

"oh that sucks so you're just home alone all the time, maybe that's why you're such an ass" she chuckles and he rolls his eyes . "well i have donna , their assistant and my private chef . I'm incredibly spoiled i know" he annoyingly huffs .

"yeah you are but at least you don't have to work? that's something" she tried to reason while still nudging the door .

"oh is that why you're such an entitled shit head , cause you get up too early in the morning" he gets up to clean some of the stuff up .

"yes because i wake up on the wrong side every morning to work and comply with bratty customers" she finally leans down on the wall to sit .

"giving up?" he indicates when she stops trying to open the door . "i'm the only one trying you jerk" she throws a mit at him , "where'd you get an oven mit" he put it on . "it was here and the door handle is gross" she rubbed her head.

"i think we are going to be in here all night" he sits next to her "oh fuck" she whines in defeat . "so , are you trying out for any other extra curricular's this semester?" she asks trying to make the most of it .

"nah it's not really my thing" he replied .
"same , i'd rather read those shit queer novels from the library, a good laugh" Willow shivered from the cold .

"oh i love those , they're weird and stereotypical but a great laugh , i love to hate them." he smiled .
she's smiled back and they locked eyes , their breathes increasing with every indescribable tension feeling at them.

"so should we try again?" she broke their trance , "yeah i'll do it this time" he continued to work on the door for about 3 more hours .

they alternated every 30 minutes, eventually losing track of time , arguing a ton . it must have been around 11pm when they'd stopped and decided to wait for the morning .

"k you take that corner , i'll take this one" he handed her a water bottle , "you got water?" she asked curiously , "yes now please stop asking questions" he got annoyed from their last argument.

"whatever , we don't need to talk" she rolled her eyes and took a sip while sitting down at the corner of the janitors closet .

they tried to sleep but couldn't it was way too cold and it started snowing outside . Besides that there was also the air conditioning from the school to keep it fresh .