10. only us

A/N: LAST CHAPTER !!! ahhh this so exciting i'm about to finish my 3rd story and don't worry my next one is a miraculous fan fic , ENJOY<3333

_________________________________

3rd Person POV:

Willow put her music sheet in her back pack and zipped up before leaving the class .

"can i talk to you outside?" Eden asked in a serious tone while packing up his instrument , "yeah of course" she got a little nervous from his voice , what if it's serious?

or what if he doesn't like her as much as she likes him , these past few weeks have been everything both of them have ever wanted , both constantly waiting for the next step .

Willow followed Eden outside when the bell rang to have their conversation.

"So , do you have any plans tomorrow night ?" he smiled , "i don't" her heartbeat rapidly increased waiting for what he'd say next .

"great" he inhaled heavily , "i got us tickets to the fair" he took her hand . "like a date?" her face lit up .
"yes , like a date , only us" he smiled "willow , will you go on a date with me tomorrow night?" he looked down smiling waiting for her response.

she nodded repeatedly, "yeah?" his smile grew bigger , "yeah , definitely" she beamed as their eyes locked and he leaned in to kiss her four head.

the rest of the day the two thought about their night , it was bound to be the greatest night of their lives .

~~~

Eden sat in his room dressed , ready to pick Willow up , nervous , but excited .
He planned on asking her to be his girlfriend.

Sure they've only spent about 3 months together versus their almost 12 years of rivalry, Things moved fast , they did but it wasn't a bad thing . It feels like it's been much longer than it has .

He tied his Windsor boots he wore with a white long sleeve button up with a black cable knit vest over it , A pair of black pants and his finest rings .

Before leaving he buttoned up his trench coat and got ready to head out , "where are you going son?" His father stopped him , "Not that you'd care but i have a date so if you don't mind i wouldn't want to be late" Eden nearly popped a blood vessel.

the nerve his father has to ask him about something in his life after ignoring it .

"oh , well good luck . The ... Your date is lucky" He hesitated to respond , "oh , thank you and while i appreciate your inclusivity She's a girl and i'm the lucky one , goodnight father" he smiled at his father as he waved back to him before closing the door.

~~~

Willow showered and got ready for her date , her first date in fact . Zach was never the date type .

She wore a deep purple-maroon cami top with baggy black boyfriend jeans and her button up black trench coat of course. She zipped her doc martins up while looking at the weather on her phone .

It was cold still , not as much snow just rainy and dewy , very nice and calming to sleep with . light raindrops playing music in her ears as she tries to fall sleep . quite the peaceful way to sleep into tomorrow.