4. Wait

A/N: this chapter took me forever to write , the next one will be the juiciest juice !!

_________________________________

3rd Person POV:

"do you two have any idea of the lack of self control you showed in there !?" Mrs. Nguyen, the principal yelled at the two students sitting in her office chairs .

"that was an insanely bad way to control your emotions and now you're going to suffer the consequences ms.Bell-Rose and Mr.Buckingham", the two hated being called that .

"oh no , i'm not going to lose my scholarship am i?" she started panicking , "iv never been in trouble before!" He started to aswell , these two had perfect behavioral scores separated , never apart though , a debate has never gone THIS bad though .

"relax nerds , just a week of detention for disturbing class , losing your temper , and explicit language , this is literally your first offenses." she calms the two down .

"you'll also be cleaning in place of the janitors for that week after school" she says , "wait but i have a job ms. Nguyen and-" she got cut off , "i'll write you an excuse" she said .

once she wrote it the two were excused to continue class. It sucked , they had to learn to get along now or they wouldn't be partners anymore , yes they hated each other but together they kept the moral balance of the universe in place.

~~~

After school hours 3pm , they had to go to detention which neither of them have ever been to before .

Eden was sure his parents didn't give a shit but Willow on the other hand feared the opposite, her parents worked their asses off to get her into this school for the past 11 years and she wasn't about to lose her scholarship but it still felt like betrayal .

"put your phones in here , take a seat , you can go your homework or nap i don't care just please be quiet no talking" the teacher said as everyone walked into detention .

they felt so out of place there, it was filled with kids who were constantly getting in trouble , it didn't feel right .

Willow sent her boss the excuse and she let her be absent , it was fine because willow never used her vacation days , she was always working and had like 20 saved free days.

though this was far from a vacation , she was glad to take a break from burning herself on the espresso machine . it was getting incredibly exhausting and her sleep schedule was a load of dog shit .

Eden on the other hand was fine with this , he didn't like being in trouble but no one cared besides him , he has nothing to lose .

He texted Donna to make sure to let his parents know why he isn't home but of course , they ran off to Rome this time , running their business , constantly traveling and missing big events .

Donna was there for the most part to take care of him , he felt bad for her , she signed up to be an assistant not a nanny so he always made sure he didn't cause any trouble and always made sure to check if she was okay and if she needed anything to let him know .

unlike his snobby stuck up brother who just pushes her around like a rag , technically that was her job but this isn't the 1800's .

"hey got any gum ?" Eden whispers to willow next to him . she sighs annoyed , "why would i give my last piece to you?" she replied with her head slumped .

he breathed in devastation and she felt bad for snapping "fine , we'll split it" she whispers back and unzips her backpack to grab her piece of mint gum , she broke it in half and handed it to him .