7. My joy

A/N: i have nothing to say but some how i still feel the need to write an authors note at the beginning and end of every chapter i'm sorry it's kinda annoying

_________________________________

Edens POV:

Today in orchestra we got new music for an upcoming concert , it was the most difficult piece we've ever done but willow and i made it work together .

We basically ended up teaching the whole class , I played the violin this week because Willow played it last week . We were in this mutual agreement on everything and it was refreshing .

i did love feuding with that dork but having a friend is way nicer , she is still my joy .

She's fun to hang around especially early in the morning for our shifts at Franseens , i applied not only because of wanting an occupation but because she's basically there all the time and her presence is incredibly comforting .

i always feel warm and nauseous around her even though it's literally 0 degrees and there's snow everywhere .

It's the kind of feeling that's indescribable in some aspects , i can't explain why i feel that way around her , just that i do .

I'v never had a close friend who was a girl so maybe that's it ? i cant tell if it's that or maybe i'm just in love with her or something .

no , that's crazy . Intrusive thoughts am i right ?
not that i feel disgusted by the fact , it's just that it makes 0 sense that i would be in love with someone iv had a strong hatred for , for like almost my whole life . 

Thinking otherwise is pointless , we are friends , good friends .
Now we are at a lower risk of getting kicked out of school now that we get along .

~~~

"oh my god have you read this one , it's complete garbage" Willow laughs and hands me a novel from the diverse queer section .

i read the back of it , completely ridiculous trash . Funny ridiculous trash .

i start laughing with her while we are putting away books , it's part of our credits for the year to be helping out in the library during lunch since there was no sport we wanted to join .

We were already in most of the clubs listed like , GSA which we were the only members of so we had to tear it down unfortunately.

we were both in french , poetry , Drama , orchestra .
I'm in Spanish and art , willow took creative writing and sewing. Yes it is a lot of extra Curricular's but it alternates between semesters so it's balanced .

the librarian came to shush us for laughing too loud so unfortunately her laugh died down , but she was still left with her bright smile and look in her dark green eyes .

her luscious dark brown hair always waved around flawlessly when she was walking , her bangs always got in her face so she'd scrunch her nose and pressed her lips together so her hair wouldn't stick to the lipgloss she was wearing .

everything about her is so nice , iv never noticed it before . i definitely regret being enemies all those years but there is no sense in looking back in time .

~~~

"Here you go ma'am thank you for your patience ,have a great day" I hand a customer her coffee as she leaves in a rush .

"ready to close?" Willow comes up behind me putting down her apron .
"yeah , hey wanna go to the park for a little ?" i ask
"sure , let's just shut everything down and head out" she smiles .