[96]

c h a p t e r - n i n e t y s i x

"Y/N." Taeyong knocked once again but not even tiny sounds came from you on the other side.

You pushed through what you want to do, which is healing them. You started with healing Jaemin.

And an update, you still have no progress at this point.

After slamming the door close, no one ever got to enter or even check about what's happening in there.

So Taeyong finally came.

"Just let her, Taeyong." Lucas' voice suddenly snapped the peaceful surroundings of the man.

Taeyong's sharp eyes returned. "Who are you to stop me about what I'm doing?"

"I'm Lucas." As innocent as he can, the man introduced his name.

And that made the man facepalm, giving up from the passive aggressive response he got.

"Just.. get out here, Lucas. Crap-- Don't even try to duplicate yourself and pester me." It is safe to say that Taeyong's voice is close to pleading at this point.

He experienced duplicate Lucas repeatedly being angry at him due to stress atleast once and it traumatized his peace.

The tall man looked at him for a second and snapped his fingers. "Look. I know most of the time I keep fooling around about what to say, and such. But I really mean what I'm about to say right now.. Let. Her. Be."

Reluctant, Taeyong rested his hands in his hips. "Uh-huh. Why would I?"

"Because she's concentrating! Man, if you keep knocking on there she will lose focus! Did you ever think about that?"

"I-" Taeyong got his words all choked up in his throat. He had enough and stated the obvious. "I swear Lucas! The purpose of me being a noisy shit outside is to stop her from doing it!"

Lucas crossed his arms. His face became serious and so does his questions. "Why should she?"

"Because it's been hours and she hasn't come out yet. She isn't responding meaning she is still trying." Taeyong slid at the ground and sighed. "I want her to stop. Cause it's almost.. impossible."

"Impossible?"

"That she'll be able to heal them. God, isn't it obvious?" Irritated, Taeyong turned to see the man. "You know that too."

Lucas approached him and joined him in the ground. "You said almost. So that means she is still capable of doing it."

"I know. I just.. I mean, you know, right? You know that Supernaturals are suppose to pay the price if they misbehaved. And the seven young men did broke the rules." Taeyong poked his tounge in his cheeks. "I don't want Y/N to cling into an empty hope."

"Everyone's mindset, even Kun, became like that while she was asleep. We all witnessed them slowly slippinh out of being saved. We all claimed that's the end. We all decided that even if Y/N wakes up and give her everything, it's just the end." Lucas agreed, nodding lightly in sync.

"Yes. You got it. Now, what's your point?"

"We're the only one who decided that. But what if Y/N is not just capable of protecting us? She is also capable of saving us?" Lucas raised his middle and pointer finger. "Saving and protecting are two different terms."