[69]

c h a p t e r - s i x t y n i n e

"Now, if you would just relax," Johnny softly pulled away from getting close, syncing with your grip letting go gently too. "Let me take the lead."

Your forehead wrinkled. "Lead?"

Johnny shook his head, grinning as he watched you closely and dearly. "Nothing, nothing. You won't get it."

You furrowed your brows and Johnny already knows you are about to nag.

Before you can do it, he already had caught you once again in his lips. He was doing it so passionately that you swore you felt your head swirling around different types of dimension. It was a great feeling, to be honest.

Johnny grabbed on your waist and turned your around, his lips lowering to your neck which made you blush even harder. He did not stop right there and kept going, his breath getting heavier in sync with yours.

He groans heavily while he get back on your lips, eyes fluttering open. His whole system softening when he sees your calm side.

That's all he want to see.

"Not sure if I already told you," Johnny muttered between the action he was doing. He suddenly dropped you in the bed as gentle as he can, stopping for a moment. "I won't be able to stop to myself."

"Then.. uhm.. don't? I-I guess?" You might not have stuttered, but you are falling underneath this man and he can see through it.

Johnny grinned as he watched you closely while he rests in his arms, relaxing on the fabrics of the bed. "I think I can stop myself now."

"Huh?"

"You're too fragile like that," He mumbled, suddenly pulling you in a cozy hug instead. "I just can, after seeing you, softie."

Instead of forcing yourself and squeezing your brain to answer him, you chose to keep your thoughts to yourself and that goes the same for him. You just snuggled closer to him and closed your eyes.

Johnny took a deep sigh and stroked your back in a slow pace. "Don't think too much about Yangyang. He's a strong one, and you did well. Everything's fine."

"Do you believe it like that?"

"It's a fact. How am I not supposed to not believe?" He grinned, his chest vibrating and it felt so genuine like a coat in the middle of breeze.

There was an utter silence between the two of you. Both are enjoying the warmth and comfort they are receiving.

A knock disrupted that moment soon after. Your closed eyes shot open while Johnny clicked his tounge, annoyed.

"Y/N? Johnny? You guys done talking?" Taeyong called out loudly.

"We brought the dinner here! In case Human feels odd because of the new surroundings~" Yuta hummed excitedly.

Johnny had no choice but to roll over and let you go and stand up since he already knew you'll be wriggling out of it. He can't helo but smile seeing you tho.

"Why are these guys so sweet?" You whispered with a short smile.

You never felt like this before and familiarising with these emotions, it feels so euphoric; almost scary. All you could do is to hope it stays like this.

You opened the door and found Yuta and Taeyong actually holding plates and even some desserts. They both beamed a smile as they saw you.

"Finally. Thought you'll keep the door close, blue hair~" Taeyong teased but you were in good mood to even react. "Eat some. Kun cooked it for us, or probably for you only as a special treatment for the very first human to step in their house."