[33]

c h a p t e r - t h i r t y t h r e e

Today was a whole different day. Johnny's being sweet and caring and you didn't expect his side to be like this.

Although he's being one of the sweetest among them, you just didn't spend time that much with him.

"That was tiring," You chuckled, pulling him into a bench. "I never played basketball in my life, even into arcades like this, were you shocked that I aced the points? Well, just so you know I never enjoyed going outside with someone!"

Johnny didn't answered. He looked away while caressing his temples.

You blinked repeatedly. "What's with you? Are you having a headache? Do you want me-"

"I'm okay." He dryly replied.

"Tsh, look at him," You murmured. "He has mood swings now."

"Y/N," There was a sudden heaviness from his tone.

"Y-Yes?" You quickly asked.

Johnny suddenly seemed so annoyed but recalling from what happened earlier, you didn't remember doing anything that can possibly make him turn like this.

He took a deep breath and seemingly forced a smile. "Nothing."

You nodded and mumbled an 'Okay' instead of asking if he's sure because you would be doomed if he really told you the truth. Your not that dense to notice something is wrong.

"So.. where are we going next? Are we going home?" You cautiously asked. Johnny shut his eyes closed which made you raise your brow. "Johnny, something's wrong, right?"

"Nothing." The same dried monotonous reply came from him.

You sighed in defeat and turned around. "Fine, if you don't want to tell me then don't."

"Y/N," Johnny gave it up and looked sharply at you. He held both of your shoulders and you regretted pushing him to the edge. "You.."

"W-What?" You hid your trembling hand behind.

Johnny is being caring and adorable at you. Even so, if he gets mad, it is still dangerous. He can literally crack your bones in a blink.

He groaned before pushing you lightly. "Who told you to wear shorts today?"

"What?" Your horrified expression changed into a curious one. "What do you mean?"

"Look," He pointed on the bottom shorts you were wearing.

You rolled your eyes. "No one told me, I just wanted to wear these. What's your problem about it?"

"I don't have a probl-"

"Then why are you complaining about what I wear?" You stopped yourself from yelling loudly since no one would want to make a scene. "It's not bothering you earlier. And it shouldn't bother you-"

"It's because," His voice turned soft while grabbing your chin so you can look up at him.

"What? Tell me!"