Lips Are Moving..

Breasha's p.o.v.

Today was the day to be judged.And its only 7 of us left.I can't belive I made it this far.Soon they said that 2 people will be going home today instead of 1.

They called me up next and here I stood before the judges.And I had my fingers crossed my fingers,praying to God that whatever happens my girls won't have to go home.

Earlier...

They werent expecting us to come out with a group.But hey you just gotta make that risk and make sure you have a back up plan,too.

After Zeki it was me and since Paula and Erica didn't go;then that just made things even better.When we walked out on stage first it was me,then Paula,then Erica.And baby did we look BAD!!I mean when we came onto the we got cat calls,whistles,standing ovations and we havent even started singing yet.

A man from before handed Erica and Paula a mic since mine were already on stage.Before we walked onto stage we clasped hands and did a silent prayer.

Show time.

"Oh ho ho!!"Ciara said
"Look a there!"Adam and Jennifer Lopez said.They were not expexcting this.

"Do yall see what Im seeing?"
"An alliance was formed"Adam said leaning foward in his chair.

"The more the badder."Erica said.And it just made it more better attention.I smiled.
"How did you guys-we thought all of you hated each other."
"That was before."
"Yeah and Breasha came up with the idea to team up."Yeah just put me out there on the spot now will you.

"Okay so what are you girls going to sing today?"Jennifer Lopez asked.She was mostly focused on me.
"Lips Are Moving"We all said in usion.
"Oh by MeganTrainer?"Ciara asked and Adam started singing the song and dancing.It was way to riduculious and Ciara had to tell him to let it go and dont quit this job becuase that dancing will not help at all.

We started.

All:

If your lips are moving.If your lips are moving.If your lips are moving,then your lyin lyin lyin baby.

If your lips are moving.If your lips are moving.If yiur lips are moving,then your lyin lyin lyin baby.
Me:Boy look at me in my face
Tell me that you think im not just about that bass.
You think I can be replace
Naw I come from outter space
Cause im a classy girl,and imma hold it up
You full of something,but it aint love.
Our relationship is over due
Go find sombody new.

Erica:You can buy me diamond earrings and deny ny ny.Ny ny ny,Deny ny.
I can smell her on your collar so goodbye bye bye.Bye bye bye.

Paula:You a lie
Cause your lips are moving.
Tell me,do you think I'm dumb?
I might be young,but I ain't stupid.
Baby you telling lies.

Me and Erica:With.Your.Toungue

Paula:Baby don't you know I'm done..

Me:Hey baby don't you bring them tears cause its.

Paula and Erica:To late to late,baby.

Me:You only love me when your here.Cause your two-faced two- faced,baby.

All:If your lips are moving.If your lips are moving.If your lips are moving,then your lyin lyin lyin baby.
If your lips are moving.If your lips are moving.If yiur lips are moving,then your lyin lyin lyin baby.

Erica:You can buy me diamond earrings and deny ny ny.Ny ny ny,Deny ny.
I can smell her on your collar so goodbye bye bye.Bye bye bye.

----------

It was our turn to get judged.We all held hands praying on our way up.I was so nervous that I was pretty sure that my heart could be heard over our clicking heels on the wooden floor.

"Girls that performance last night was amazing.You never yet has disappointent me.And I am soo soo very proud of yall."Jennifer said."C?"

Ciara spoke next looking straight into our eyes " You know you girls remind me of myself.Determined.Never willing to disappoint.And straight out I'm going to have point out a yes.I want yall to stay.I really do.Adam?"

"When you girls came onto that stage I was taken aback by how many cat calls you guys got and yall didn't even start singing yet.And I was stunned.I was amazed with pure shock."Ciara said.And if that didn't help put a smile on our faces I don't I now what did.

"I'm going to be honest with you guys.Yall made it so far and I don't want you guys to make a trip home because of one wrong mistake so I give you this.My answer is yes.."We jumped up and down screaming to the top I of our lungs.All a yes!!

We did our happy dances all the way back to the main lobby.And to be honest I didn't care about the girls who looked with stank expressions or even the cameras recording us on live t.v. for the whole world to see.All I cared about was making my way to the top.