Chapter 2:His smile..

Breasha p.o.v

Brii:James get yo butt up!!

James:Ughhh leave me alone!

Brii:Well get up then.Common you said once i get my shoes on then we can leave.Remember?

James:I only said that because you never find your shoes.Plus you gonna have to drag me.Cause.Im.Not.Moving.

Brii:Okay.Fine.

I went into the kitchen and got my mom.

Mum:James Graham!If you dont get your butt up offa my white sofa,I know a little somethin and you will to.Now!

James:Yes ma'am.

Mum:And yall betta home before 8.

James+Brii:Yes ma'am.

And we was very soon out the door on the road heading towards Wal-Mart.

James parked the car wayyy to far from the entrance.It would take us about a good 10 mins to even get near it.

Brii:Why did you park all the way down here?

James:Why did you almost get me whooped?

Brii:Cause you wouldn't get off your lazy ahh.

James:You make me sick.

Brii:Awwe i love you to.

++++++

James:What are we even doing in here?

Brii:3 reasons:

1.School supplies

2.Uniforms

3.I really need about 2 buckets of vanilla ice cream.

James:Really?You better be glad i love you.Or else you would be buying your own shh.

I pulled out a whole wad.

Brii:Don't i ever?

And laughed as he mumbled something about me bieng spoiled rotten.Which is true because my daddy LOVES me.

I walked hand in hand with my most cutest boyfriend ever.Still pushing the bugie with the other.

---------------

James put the last bag in the backseat of the car before cranking up.

James:I cannot believe you made me carry ALL the bags here.

Brii:And i cant believe that you parked ALL the way over here.Sooo that's what you get.

James:Hush.Before i make you drive.

Brii:I would but im to young.Plus i dont have my licence.Yet.

I stuck my tongue out at him before opening the car door and we headed out to lunch.

We arrived at Wendy's(which is my most favorite place in the whole world).

Brii:What you want?

James:A double cheese burger combo.

I looked back at the cashier and had the same thing as well and paid her a 20.

James took the two trays and sat them at a table by a window.

James:Thank you babe.

And kissed my cheek before chewing on a fry.

Brii:Your welcome.So are you ready to go back to school?

Me and James just stared at each other before bursting out laughing.

James:Hmm i guess.But im more worried about Simone.So ill pass the first day.

Brii:Okay.But i think she will be in good hands.

I smiled at him as he smiled back before planting a kiss on my cheek.

James:Ready to go?

Brii:Yea.

We grabbed our drinks(and my other burger.Wendy's make the best) before leaving out.

We made it to the house at 6:28.And mom and daddy was about to go to Auntie G's house for a while.

Mum:Brii you coming?

Brii:No.Im pretty worn out so imma get something out to fix before taking a trip to bed.

Mum:Okay.See you in a bit.

Daddy:James you leave in an hour.Got it?

James:Yes sir.

Daddy:Good boy.See you later on.

James:Now that we got us some privacy..

Brii:Un un.Ma gone kill you and me.

James launched for me and start tickling my sides.

Brii:Stop!!!!!I promise i will do anything you want.Just let me go!!!

James stop tickling me and was just staring at me smiling.God why does he have to be 15?Why do I have to be 13?

Just as he was leaning in to make a kiss his phone ringed.

James:Ughhh!Hello?..What's wrong?..Yea...okay im on my way...ok just stay there..Bye Simm

And he hunged up.

Brii:Simone?

James:Yea.She's throwing up again.

Brii:Alright.You gotta get going .

James rushed around to grab his stuff and was bought to head out the door.

James:Love you babe.

He lifted me head gently with his hand and kisses my lips.Slowly pulling me into him.And GOD KNOWS i didn't want to pull away but Simm needed him.

I just laughed and pushed him out the door,watching him drive off to Simm.