Chapter 6: I can't beilve im lost.

Breasha's p.o.v

------------

I was out of breath.I walked up and down these damned stairs about 15,000 times and still couldn't find my stupid Algebra class.

I looked at the clock and i had 2 mins to find that stupid class.Then a girl walked up to me with a concern look on her face.

The girl:Are you lost?

Breahsa:Yea.

The girl:Let me see your schedule.I could probably help...

I handed her my schedule and suddenly her worried expression face turned the complete opposite.

The girl:Oh girl you have math with me in room 304.Its this way.

She and I walked to class just before the bell ranged.Saved by the bell.The teacher started talking in some kind of accent that sounded like it came from New York or something.

She had short black hair,and was fair skinned with no make-up to hide the truth to her complexion. Yeap she's not gonna be one that i know we ain't gonna get along with.

The teacher: Okay so we are going to play game. Each person will get 1 min to tell something special about themselves. Okay?

-10 mins later-

Ms.Randall:Okay Kitonna Ailse.

Kitonna: Do i have to?

Ms.Randall:Yes,ma'am.You do.

She stood up and smiled at the class.

Kitonna:Okay my name is Kitonna Ailse.I am 13 years old.I am new to Denver High.My fav color is purple.I like to cook,dance,and just turn up and be fun.

She smiled so goofy.She's already my bestfriend..

Ms.Randall:Ummm Ms.Maine?..

She looked around the room until her eyes landed on me and she smiled.

Ms.Randall:Please introduce yourself.

Now this is the time i wish i ws invisible..

Breasha:Well my name is Breasha Maine.I am 13 ½.My birthday is on September 1st.I am bipolar.

And just when that came out my mouth people started to snicker.Mostly that posse of girls that's sitting in the side corner.

Breahsa:I like to cook.I sing and write my own songs.Soooo yeah.

Ms.Randall:You like to sing?

Breasha:Yes.

Ms.Randall:Oh please do me the pleasure of singing.Please.

The white girl in the corner: She probably can sing like a donkey getting ran over 10 times by tractors trailers.

Then her whole little posse laughed with her.My first day here and little girl already got a problem with me.Why oh why?

Breahsa:Well umm..

Kitonna:Her voice is hurting right now-

Ms.Randall:Who would you like to hear Breasha sing?

And then the whole class was staring me dead on.Ready for my voice and what was meant to be heard.And when that wouldn't work they started a freaking.Riot.

The class:Sing!Sing!Sing!Sing!Sing!

Breasha:But umm.You wouldn't like to hear me sing....

Then everyone just laughed at me and I felt totally embarrassed.I looked around the room at the people pointing and staring at me.

But the one person stood out at me..James...Staring,worried for me.And next thing I knew I ran out of the class.

------------

James:I still cannot belive you..

We were walking to the front door of the high school.

Breahsa:My voice was sore..

James:Breahsa.You just let that white girl talk trash and you didnt do anything,say anything.Nothing.I mean-

Breahsa:JAMES DROP IT!

I pushed the door opened and stomped outside.Don't he get it?I froze up.

Your so bipolar.He just asked you a simple question and you bit him.

James:Brea...Babe im sorry.I didn't know

He grabbed my arm before I could sit down in the passenger seat.He made me look at him even though all I wanted to do was to cover my face and hide.

Breahsa:Ughh..

He kissed my lips.UGGHH you just can't stay mad at him,or anything when hes just there.

I kissed him back.Dear God why does he have te be so sweet?

James:Common i got somewhere to take you.

Breahsa:But we-Im still in my uniform!

James:Okay we'll stop at your house then.

Breahsa:But what about ma?

James:Oh yea..That your going to have to do.

Breahsa:But why cant you do it?!

James:Cause i said so.

---------------------------