You caused this

I . HATE.HIM. I hate him, I hate him, I hate him. GOD I HATE HIM.

I lay here in a hospital bed.IV's in my arm and my leg bandaged up.As I watched my Uncle on the couch in the back of the room.The lights off and the tv turned on everything was peaceful.

"Little girl you act like you can't tell me that your awake? "James mum said. I didn't even see her sitting there. Hmm.I smiled though.

"Sorry.How long have I been out?"

"Well its around 8 now....so for about 5 hours."I had a banging headache. "Hey now that your up,I wanna talk to you about something. "

"Go ahead. "I kinda sat up and she turned the t.v.

"Well I wanted to say this before they got back.Breahsa what happened earlier?"

"I think you know what happened earlier.James made me drop the plate and a piece of it cut me pretty deep."

She didn't say anything for a minutebut just nodding her head."Don't worry about him he's gonna get it as soon as he gets back"

"Where is everybody by the way?"

"They went out to McDonalds to go get something to eat and your Auntie went to the restroom down the hall.So that only leaves us three."

"Bali."She looked at me like I was crazy and an alien. "It means okay in Spanish. "She mugged me when I laughed at her. I looked for my purse and tried reaching it before someone got it from the tray that it sat on.I looked up and James had my purse trying to hand it to me.I looked at the the thing like it had a million maggots on it.Crawling from the inside out.

I smiled and retrieved my phone from inside.I looked around the room and saw Ashley on her phone. Everyone was eating all kinds of burgers and stuff.And if that didn't make me hungry.The scent was all in the room and everything.Mannnnnn.

"So where's my food?I asked and everyone laughed at me.I really didn't know what was so funny.Even Uncle Leo had woken up to eat.So that's how y'all want to be?Oh okay.

"here want a bite? "Simm asked. I nodded my head and yes.And this girl gave me just a little bite.I got you.Watch this.

I picked up the remote control and pressed the Nurse button.

"Hello?"A lady's voice rung over the speaker.

"Yes hello umm I was hoping that I could get something to eat."

"Okay so I will just send the menu to you and call me when you have decided what to have."

"Okay thanks you."And I hung up.Not even 5 seconds have passed that someone was knocking on the door.The man came in and greeted everyone and handed me the menu.In the meanwhile everyone was watching t.v.

A little after that,before the food got here,a nurse that I suspected was here just before I dozed off.

"Hi everyone,"She turned towards me acknowledging my awakence."Hey Breasha.How are you feeling?"

"Hey . And hungry.My leg is still hurting some to."I said.

"On a scale from one to ten?"

"7."

"Okay.I will run and get you something to help with that pain,okay?"I nodded and she left to go get my medicine.After I took it then that's when my parents food came.They rolled the cart into the hospital.Mmmhmm.

Mac and Cheese,collard greens,baked pork chops,baked beans,ham,hot mashed potatoes,grilled hamburgers,inside-out-pepperoni pizza

"Thanks."The man nodded his head towards me before leaving out.I tried grabbing a plate that was on the table but if I leaned any further I was going to fall I out the bed.

"Hey..hey .Guys.Uncle Leo.If you could just reach my plate.Guys it's right beside you-"Oh so now these people aft like they can't hear,right?I took a chance and leaned over the railing of the bed and grabbed the end tip of the plate.As soon as I was about to pull the plate with me to the bed,me bieng clumsy me,I dropped it.Mannnnnnmnnn SHIT!!

I looked down at the floor with the perfectly waisted food just staring back at me.I started to get angry and I poured my water on the floor with it,well I was thinking about it.But I didnt.I looked up and my stomach rumbled out louder than usual.And everybody was just laughing and watching the movie like nothing happened.I was so fustrated that when I seen James get up and come to walk pass the bed he almost slipped.I was like HOLY CRAP,NIGGAHS!!!!I was cracking up so hard that I really had to go to the restroom.Like 911 red alert,red alert.

He looked up and mugged me before getting up to leave out the room.When he came back almost 5 minutes later he had a bunch of paper towels and some grocery bags.As soon as he made contact with me he rolled his eyes making me do the same in return.Hey a tick for a tack I always say.But yet he stooped down and clean the mess a I made up?I really want to say awe but none of this would be happening if it weren't for what he did back at the house.

"Your welcome,you know. "

"You caused this.Every last bit of it.If it weren't for you dropping a glass plate in my leg,then maybe,just mabye,I would like you.But for the rest of time.You and me are nothing. "He looked at me astonished.He didn't expect that coming at all.

"I didn't mean to mess up and cut your leg wide open like that i was just trying to help."

"I wasn't just talking about this,"I said gesturing to my leg."I loved you,James.But now...that love I had for you died long ago,the minute I stepped on that train."I said to him.I meant every word,too.

The lovey girl that he once knew went and died.He broke my heart once so why should I give him the chance of doing it again?Love doesn't fit into my vocab.Because all of this bitter sweet,and its turning tables.

Im about 4,5 seconds from wilding.