Chapter 3:What date?(part 1.)

James p.o.v

Simone walked into my room coughing hared than ever.She was sick and if i didn't know better,she was trying her darnist to get me the stomach flu.

James:Simone why do you keep on coming into my room.Shouldn't you be in bed?

Simone:Why are you all dressed up?Going somewhere?

James:1..2...3

Simone:Its probably with Briiii.

James:4..5..6..

Simone:Seriously where are you going?

James:To the movies with Brii.Now leave.

Simone:Un un.Mama said you gotta stay hers and watch me.

James:The movie isn't that long.Ill be back in a few.

I skipped a few steps on the way downstairs and as soon as i got near the door,a stench filled the air.And there she was.Throwing up.On.My.Clothes.I spent nearly an hour on this.My open button gray shirt with my Levi's.And not to mention my $500 designer shoes.The real thing.All bieng vomiting on.

I just stood there in total shock and when the universe didn't hesitate to hate me more,there was a knock on the door.As the door open and it stood a gorgeous looking Brii.

As soon as she saw me her smile widen even more before trying not to cracking up laughing at the sight before her.

James:you better not.Sit on the couch.Ill be right back.Check on Simone for me?

Brii:Mmhmm.

I ran upstairs and changed my outfit and got the smell off as best as I could.I skipped my way back down and I heard Simone crying and throwing up again.

Brii:JAMES!GET IN HERE!!

I ran towards the bathroom at the end of the hall.And just as i expected,there she were, throwing up.

James:What's wrong?

Brii:She's throwing up blood.We need to get