Lord grant thy patience..

We have been dating for 4 to 6 weeks now,me and Logan.Everything was so amazing and fun with him.He took me out shopping every day.To the park on Sunday's.And to the pool whenever me and Niah wanted to go.Uncle Leo had met his dad before when he sold him the house that they're living in now.And I was really surprised when he was a lot of fun.

But that wife of his just does not take a liking to me at all.I tried everything from helping her out at the church, that didn't work.When I tried helping her at the Boys & Girls Club and that was a total waste.She just hates me.And the problem is that she hates the idea that her baby boy is close with a black girl.And she hate it to the bones.But oh well that's her problem.

Today was Sunday and we were getting ready to head out to church.And later we were going to Logan's house for a Bar-B-Q.

Time for the drama.

"Ooo,did that Paster preach?!"My Aunt Linda said.

"Yes ma'am!I felt the holy gost in there today!"My Uncle Leo said turning the engine off in the Henson's driveway.

We got out and headed up towards the front door.Everybody thought that me and Logan was best friends but something in me told me that they knew a little bit more was going on between us.As soon as we got to the door it opened and there stood Mrs.Henson.The one person who gave me that....look.Like she distrust me.And to be honest I hated it.But the only reason why I don't tell her about herself is because of Logan.Thats the only reason.But what was so funny was that she never gave my Auntie that look.I guess it's because she's white.Partly anyways.

"Logan,Hunny Breasha and her family is here!"She invited us in and told us to sit in the living room while she got us some drinks.I took a look around and was pretty impressed too.

Logan came down the stairs looking finnneeee.And I mean like he put the FINE IN fine,okay?He looked over and winked at me and I smiled.

"Hey Mr.Leo.Hey Auntie."

"Hey baby " My Auntie said giving him a bear hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"How you doing son?"Uncle Leo said giving him some dap.What and the world?

"I'm good."Then that's when his mom called her in there to ask her to taste something.Then Uncle Leo was talking to Mr.Henson about the game in the living room.

"Hey wanna help me set the table?"

"Yeah sure."I got the silverware and napkins while he got the plates and hot dog buns and hamburger buns.We headed outside toward the picnic table in the center of the backyard.

"It feels so good out here today,huh?"I said loving the sun.

"Yeah it does."He said and wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned down to kiss me and as soon as our lips were 1.5 seconds from touching until his mom called us to come and get the food.He pecked me on my lips and dragged me into the kitchen and got the food.

"No no you remember the time when we were babysitting you while your mama and daddy went out and you got bubble gum stuck in your hair?"I laughed and mugged Logan when he kept laughing at me

"Oh yeah!And we had to cut her hair."He cracked up laughing.

"Auntie Linda you are so mean."I said taking a bite out of my grilled broccoli.

"That's probably why your hair is extremely short,now."Logan's mom said under her breathe and I'm pretty sure only I heard it because no one said anything about it.

"Excuse me I have to go to the restroom."I said throwing my napkin down on the table and getting up to leave.

I closed the door and yelled to myself for even letting her get to me.I washed my hands off and fixed my hair before going back into the fire.

"I mean she is clearly flirting with him.They even kissed!"I was about to pass Logan's parents room but heard them talking.

"Hunny would you leave them two kids alone.If he want to be with Breasha that's his choice."Hell yeah!You go Mr.H

"I'll be damned if I let this happens."

"Leave the boy.Alone!"He said.

"Do it looks like I'm stupid to you?"He nodded his head yeah.

"Why are you acting like he's going to marry her?"

"He might!"

"Why are you so,so nagging at this what is the problem?"Another voice said.It was Logan.When did he join into the conv?

"SHE.IS.BLACK!OKAY?!"I saw Logan and his dad just standing there staring at her.I knew it.All this time I knew that it was my skin color.

"She is a worthless,no good,retarded ass colored girl that's probably going to catch a disease before she even turn 16 from sleeping with so many boys.She is trash.And I'm not going to pretend like I am so happy to be near her,for a nigger to be in my own home when I'm not.I hate it,and her."I had been at the bottom of the steps listening to the whole thing.Words can hurt a lot can't they?....

"Lord,"I sat in the car after I got done eating.I was out there in the dark.And to make the broad more happier I sat it on the street so it and I wouldn't be near her or her perfect home."give me patience.Give me strength to get pass her hate.Amen"