Chapter 5: First day of school

Breahsa p.o.v

--------------

-The end of the day-

James: Damn Ms.Senders made my sleepy.I wanna go to straight to bed.

Breahsa:Well i guess that's not gonna happen.Look.

I pointed forward not really wanting to deal woth this face ass bitch.She sneaky so you'll have to watch your back or either be terminated.Serina Debts was the most sluttiest girl in this whole school.No in the whole state.I mean she even got a teacher that so old that could be her daddy fall in love with her.Its sad.

Serina:Look what we have.James baby I knew you were raised better,but to date a thot?That's not very smart now is it?

As soon as i tried to go for her James pulled me back.Sometimes i hate this nigga.But her.I would love to kill anyday,serve life+20 years in prison,and still be happy.All.Day.Long.

James:Common bae let's go cause this stank ass hoe don't know she will get her ass whooped.That'll be an ass whooping she won't be able to handle.And that I'll love to see.

Serina:Boy bye.You know you want all of dis.This french vinnilla and shit.I got more ass than this low dark chocal will ever have.

Breahsa:You know wht.Serina i gotta go and your shit and helpin.

-I threw up them duces and was out-

--------------

As soon as i walked in the door i was greeted by James mum that has always been so nice to me.She was kinda like a second mother..yeap exactly like that.

Breahsa:Hey ma!I see your back from your business trip.How was it?

Mum:Hey baby.I was terrible because you weren't there to make me smile with that pretty face of yours.

Breasha:Mmhmmp.Yeap you went shopping.

Mum:Dang!How did you even notice?

Simone:I told you that she was gonna find out.

Breahsa:So you did!!?!Ughh you better be glad i love you or else I would've gotten mad.

Mum:I'll love you anyways.Oh yeah your mom said that she's gonna be late tonight,so she told me to hand you this.

She pulled out a $20 and gave it to me.

Breahsa:Thanks.

Simone:Common.I wanna know all about your day at school.

Breasha:Oo!I got so much to tell you.And this cutie that's new at school.

Simone:Okay how cute?Like a 'Hmm he's cute' or like 'everyone one want him' cute?

James:Y'all axt like im not in the room.Dang.

Breahsa & Simone:Oh shut up.

James:Girls.

-----------------------------------